will it make that much of a difference?

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all
Ive been to London today, for test in Guys St Thomas' hospital
everything ok ....but i did have nothing to eat for breaky:sign0007:,.....brocoli and pasta bake which was slightly creamy for lunch :ashamed0005:(bought in hosp canteen)..........then wait for it..........because we had a 4 hr journey in the car we were starving....so we went to Harvester:break_diet:eek:h yes i had the salad bowl.....lush:p
and then i ordered rib eye steak.....came with new pots but i didnt eat them.........i ate 1 onion ring and then the ultimate syn....garlic bread but it was a small peice:banghead:.

How many syns have i had do ya think? a months worth??? and if im good all week (weigh in tomorrow thus) will i have a loss the following week?????
Im so gutted
Im a naughty naughty naughty girl hummmph

Ruthy:wave_cry:

Ruthy, you obviously had a lot of other things on your mind hun. I am sure if you have a good week you may not even notice it.

If you kept to super Free foods for snacks then i think you have just had a mix and match day. Garlic Bread.....if it was only a small piece of baguette 28g is 5 syns, so it's actually not as bad as you think!

Start of a new week tomorrow, put it behind you and move on! Think of it as an achievement, you had meat...NO potatoes, pudding or savoury rice! LOL!!! I think considering you ate out you did really well, it's easy to fall in to the trap, o well i have had a bad day and order the huge dessert!

Good luck for tomorrow, my WI too xxx

Yeah dont worry about it too much hun, we all have days like that - like bumpy said, you didnt have a dessert - i'd have been thinking about the dessert at the begining of the meal! heh Just get back on track and you'll be fine! x

Hi all
Thanks for all your replies, i got myself into such a pickle i couldnt sleep for thinking ive ruined my diet....if i worked it out i dont suppose i did have that many syns!
I have to say though the steak was sooooooooooo nice it had that flame grilled taste and it was lovely!
Im going to be honest the dessert thing didnt interest me.........i just craved garlic !

I was really surprised to see how healthy harvester is, they state which are low fat/cal dishes and to be honest there was alot us slimming worlders could have!
Omg does anyone know what the red sauce is called in harvester and how they make it! it was so nice it made me toes curl!

Thanks again guys
Ruthy xxxx

Ah bless ya Ruthy, it will probably all be fine anyway! Good luck for tonights WI!

Thanks hun i will let you all know how much ive gained or lost
Wish me luck
RUthy xxxx

Back from weigh in! 3 1/2 off hoooooooooooooooooooooray!

Aww ta very mooch to say im suprised is a under statement!
I have been good but you always get that bit of doubt dont you.
Ruthy xxx

Way to go Ruthy! :D I always get in a right flap about WI too *rolls eyes*

Awww Well Done Ruthy! Thats great, see ya had nothing to worry about! :D

Thanks guys!
I love coming on this site!

YES YES YES thats it "red devil sauce" omg! do you think its really fattening?

oh i want, i want! its sooooooooo nice i would eat it on my bran flakes!!!!!!!!!! well maybe thats taking it too far but i would love to know if you can make a low syn version!.....except i dont know whats in it! lol

im on a mission to find out!
Ruthy xxx

Thanks Ju1979 and xxxchristiexxx
Ive been quite good apart from last nite, but i have only had 3 syns today and ive just realised i havent used any of my HE b's today.!!!!!!!!
So how are you both? diet goign well?
Ruthyxxx

Found this on the net....

1 medium head garlic
1/2 large onion
salt to taste
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 large red bell peppers
1 large portobello mushroom, chopped
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon fennel seed
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
ground black pepper to taste

It's called Red devil sauce, could it be what you had?

Back