Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

Day 9 today!!!
I only managed a shake and porridge yesterday, i'm really going to have to start having 3 again. I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and it's saying another 2lbs down already!!! Would really love to get 5lbs this week to reach the stone. Fingers crossed.
It's a gorgeous morning here so i'm making the most of it with the washing. OH is already at work and won't be back till late tonight so it's just me and my 2 girls all day today, lets hope they behave ;)

It was very late, about 11 last night by the time I remembered to have my third too! You should have all 3 for the nutrients.
Enjoy your day with your girls xx

hey liz 9lb is fabbb well done sure u will see that stone mark this week :D have a fab day hope the girls are good for you :D xx

It was very late, about 11 last night by the time I remembered to have my third too! You should have all 3 for the nutrients.
Enjoy your day with your girls xx

Definitely going to try today. I think it's because I tend to wait as late as again for my first, then it all becomes quite hectic with teatime, bath time and bed time so it tends to be quite late before I get my second. I just don't ever fancy the third one. I know what you're saying about the nutrients so will maybe try and have a bar today so it's an even easier option than a shake.

Hiya Liz, hope you've had a fab day with your well behaved girls! :hug99: xx

Hi hunni, hope youve had a great day!
Wow asif another 2lb already! That's brilliant!! Yes you really should try and have all 3, I only had 1 yesterday as had to go to bed with a upset tummy, today I've had two but then been sick as a dog so they probably don't count lol!
Xxx

Hiya Liz, hope you've had a fab day with your well behaved girls! :hug99: xx

The day was good, the well behaved part - debateable, lol.
How's your day been?

Yay finally managed to have my 3 shakes today. Had my 1st one alot earlier than normal and have just finished my last one :D
The girls are bathed and sleeping, OH's tea is cooking and I can finally sit down and relax with my bottle of water before it all begins again

Fab Liz a great day all round ;)

Morning everyone,
It's been a couple of days since I last posted on here as i've been busy with the OH's family visiting from Canada. It was lovely to meet them and on the plus side i've stayed on the wagon the whole time. Even with TOTM and full of the cold. The diet has definitely gotten easier and is now beginning to feel like a way of life. So roll on Tuesday for my weigh in. :D
I'll try at some point to catch up on everyone's diaries, hope you all have a lovely weekend. :D

Morning everyone,
It's been a couple of days since I last posted on here as i've been busy with the OH's family visiting from Canada. It was lovely to meet them and on the plus side i've stayed on the wagon the whole time. Even with TOTM and full of the cold. The diet has definitely gotten easier and is now beginning to feel like a way of life. So roll on Tuesday for my weigh in. :D
I'll try at some point to catch up on everyone's diaries, hope you all have a lovely weekend. :D

Glad you had a good time and the diets becoming more easier I can't wait for ketosis so I can just get into a routine too. Have a good day Hun.

Hi Liz, well done you for keeping on the wagon even when you have visitors, thats a real challenge. Can't wait for your WI to see how amazingly well you have done you are a star !!

Hi Liz, well done you for keeping on the wagon even when you have visitors, thats a real challenge. Can't wait for your WI to see how amazingly well you have done you are a star !!

Thanks LW, I have to say today had definitely been the most difficult since I started. I woke up feeling awful and can't face even drinking water. I know I have to so will perservere, really doesn't help that I can't have a lempsip. I am so focused on Tuesday though and really don't want to mess up what weight I may have already lost!!

I've been thinking about some targets that I want to achieve.

I have my daughter's 5th birthday party on the 16th June which is going to be a big affair!!!! I'm going to have to stand up in front of alot of people and do all of the party games with the children and have terribly low self-esteem. I would love to be 2 stone lighter from my start weight in the hope that it will give me a bit more confidence.
I'm also wanting to get some proper family photos done and need to be at least 4 stone lighter before I do this.
My oldest starts school in August and I don't want to be the fat Mummy at the school gates and finally it will be my 3 year anniversary at the end of October and me and the OH are planning a weekend away for the first time since the baby was born and I want to see that glint in his eye again (it's been a long time since I last saw it!!!)

So I am going to keep these goals in mind, whenever I feel like I am being deprived or feeling sorry for myself, because if I don't see this journey through, none of the above will happen and I am DETERMINED that all of them will!!!!!

Thanks LW, I have to say today had definitely been the most difficult since I started. I woke up feeling awful and can't face even drinking water. I know I have to so will perservere, really doesn't help that I can't have a lempsip. I am so focused on Tuesday though and really don't want to mess up what weight I may have already lost!!

I've been thinking about some targets that I want to achieve.

I have my daughter's 5th birthday party on the 16th June which is going to be a big affair!!!! I'm going to have to stand up in front of alot of people and do all of the party games with the children and have terribly low self-esteem. I would love to be 2 stone lighter from my start weight in the hope that it will give me a bit more confidence.
I'm also wanting to get some proper family photos done and need to be at least 4 stone lighter before I do this.
My oldest starts school in August and I don't want to be the fat Mummy at the school gates and finally it will be my 3 year anniversary at the end of October and me and the OH are planning a weekend away for the first time since the baby was born and I want to see that glint in his eye again (it's been a long time since I last saw it!!!)

So I am going to keep these goals in mind, whenever I feel like I am being deprived or feeling sorry for myself, because if I don't see this journey through, none of the above will happen and I am DETERMINED that all of them will!!!!!

They sound like excellent incentives to keep you on track, you should write them out and put them on the fridge for when you feel low. Have a good day hun

Aww Liz, we all have hard days, I am a fridge stalker, at least once a day I open the fridge with the full intention of eating something in some sort of strange act of defiance. Then I remember the words of my ex boss, he says" dieting isn't about will power, it's about won't power, we have proven we have excellent will power as we will eat anything" Then I close the fridge door. It comes to me like cheesy movie flashback and I can see his face swirling in the fridge LOl!

Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, no sugar free lemsips to be had??

Chin up hen, you have some great goals there and all of them are totally do able xxx

Back