Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend and that the weather got better for your park trips! You are a fab mum, I can never be bothered to step out in the rain with the kids unless I have to, lazy me..! This weekend in fact has been all about DVDs and internet as havent been well, and seems like the rest of the family are following my footsteps, hope am wrong! Have a great start for the week tomorrow! :)
Ahhh but there's always method in my madness, ie by the time we get home from the park the kids are shattered and I get about an hour's peace and quiet ;).
Hope you're feeling better, can't believe how many bugs are going around at the moment!!!

So 3rd week weigh in and I lost 3lbs. I know I should be happy with that but all of those 3lbs I lost in the first couple of days this week then stayed the same for the last 5, so i'd really hoped for at least 4lbs this week. I'm still on target for losing a stone and a half this month I just need a big loss next week. Hope everyone has a good day and good luck to all the Tuesday Club. :D

Hi Liz, 3lbs is fantastic in week 3, most people get very little or a sts even. Remember that 3lbs is a lot in a week, and for average of a stone a month ( as it says on the tin) would be 3.5lbs per week so don't be down of you don't see more than 3 coming off each week, I've had to settle for just 2 plenty of times!

I notice you've said hello to the 15's!! Keep up the good work xxx

Well done hun

Hi Liz, 3lbs is fantastic in week 3, most people get very little or a sts even. Remember that 3lbs is a lot in a week, and for average of a stone a month ( as it says on the tin) would be 3.5lbs per week so don't be down of you don't see more than 3 coming off each week, I've had to settle for just 2 plenty of times!

I notice you've said hello to the 15's!! Keep up the good work xxx

Thanks LW. You certainly speak words of wisdom, it's just my impatient side getting the better of me. I want to be in size 12's now, lol. I see you're quickly moving through the clothes sizes, that's fab. Can't wait to be in your position :D

I feel the same as you, after all these weeks and thinking about all the food that I haven't eaten, by right I should be able to hide behind a lamp post by now LOL.

Well done on your loss Liz, That is amazing in 3 weeks. I love this diet! :D

Ok peeps i'm needing your help :sign0009:

I'm putting together a playlist for my daughter's 5th birthday party. Songs they can dance to for musical statues/bumps etc. Any ideas???

My daughter is 6 and she listens to High School Musical a lot on my iPod. She also likes the pop princesses album, you see her dancing around to it all the time.

Never even thought about high school musical, thanks for the tip. :D

So 3rd week weigh in and I lost 3lbs. I know I should be happy with that but all of those 3lbs I lost in the first couple of days this week then stayed the same for the last 5, so i'd really hoped for at least 4lbs this week. I'm still on target for losing a stone and a half this month I just need a big loss next week. Hope everyone has a good day and good luck to all the Tuesday Club. :D

3lb is fantastic, I'm so glad I saw that too considering I'm usually a pound or STS girl ;)

Well done on your 3lb loss this week Liz xx:)

Well done on your loss Liz! Countdown to the next stone now!:D

Hehe, I see your tacticks there, Liz! I like to make my hyper DD run around as much as possible out as well, so she'd sleep early and give me a more relaxing evening. :whistle:

One of DD's favourite songs is Bruno Mars's Lazy Song, although mainly for the video I think. She doesn't really listen that kind of music much yet, so can't help am afraid, but good luck with the playlist!

Thanks for the tips on music girls, one more thing i can tick off my to do list. :D

Well I had a breakthrough today. My 2 month old washer dryer decided to pack in today and because I didn't register it within 30 days of buying it, it's apparently not under guarantee!!!! Well whereas before I would always turn to food when stressed/ happy/bored/sad/angry etc etc. This time I turned to my trusty friend coke zero. I was very proud of myself. :D

Well done for being strong Hun that's a shame i still haven't registered my dyson it's been about 6 months lol I hope it don't break otherwise my husb will have my guts for garters lol

Well done for being strong Hun that's a shame i still haven't registered my dyson it's been about 6 months lol I hope it don't break otherwise my husb will have my guts for garters lol

My dyson started playing up after 3 years, thank god they do a 5 year guarantee and they were fab at fixing it too. Just go on their website and see if you can still do it. :D

My dyson started playing up after 3 years, thank god they do a 5 year guarantee and they were fab at fixing it too. Just go on their website and see if you can still do it. :D

Thanks had better do that I did go to do it one time but the website was down just my luck lol.

Well done on your loss this week Liz, that is fantastic. The weight is really moving now. Sorry to hear about your washer. Surely they have to give you a 12 mths guarantee at least, something about what you buy being fit for purpose. I would check with trading standards if I was you.

Hi Liz, how you've been today? :)

Back