Will lose it and maintain this time!!!

I've been good thanks. The last few days i've had quite bad hunger pangs and not too sure why. Today I ended up having a boiled egg, although I know it could have been alot worse so i'm really not worried by it. Tomorrow is the anniversary of my brother's death so will be a very difficult day. OH took the day off and we'll go and put flowers down at his bench and take a picnic with us for the girls. I'll take my trusty bar and coke zero, and of course not forgetting my water!!!
Can't believe how hot it's been the last few days, hate it as I have nothing to wear and even if I did I wouldn't want my flesh on show. Fingers crossed it's still like this in a couple of months when I may have some more confidence.
Hope you've had a good day, will go and catch up on your diary now. :D

Well done on your loss this week Liz, that is fantastic. The weight is really moving now. Sorry to hear about your washer. Surely they have to give you a 12 mths guarantee at least, something about what you buy being fit for purpose. I would check with trading standards if I was you.

It's miraculously (sp) started working again, fingers crossed it stays like that :fingerscrossed: :D

Hope you've had a good day today Liz. x

Hi Liz! Sorry to hear about your brother, hope you got through the day alright. :hug99:
Your boiled egg was minor, you#re right not to worry about it!
I've been totally crap today, kind of forgot to have my packs because been picking on stuff as was baking. Frosting etc, kick me now! So stupid of me, as was actually pleased with the loss in the morning, as scales havent moved in a couple of days. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day I suppose.
I'm the same with hot weather-hate it because got nothing to wear!

Hope you've been doing good and had a lovely weekend. Did you have the party already? :)

Well I think i've managed to catch up with everyone's diarys. I've had a really busy few days but have also been struggling with the diet. So much so that I debated moving over to Atkins. But after briefly thinking about it i've managed to get my head back in gear again, I know there's no other diet that will allow me to lose the weight I need to in the timeframe I want. So from now on, there's no looking back. It's onwards and downwards. First step weigh in tomorrow, would love 4lbs to get me to 1.5 stone this month but think i'm setting my sights a bit high.
Hope everyone's had a good weekend. :D

3lb loss this week. Didn't quite reach my target for the month but on the NSV side of things I have moved down a dress size. I'll take that over getting the extra 1lb i'd wanted. Hoping I can lose another dress size by the end of June. :D

Well done Hun that's fab news

Just read through all your diary Liz, and you're doing brilliantly. It's not easy when you have kids around but you can do it. Not sure about the OH and his cheese and crackers, though...I'm beginning to feel lucky that my OH dumped me a few months ago, lol. At least I don't have to see him eating all the things I'd love to be eating.

Just read through all your diary Liz, and you're doing brilliantly. It's not easy when you have kids around but you can do it. Not sure about the OH and his cheese and crackers, though...I'm beginning to feel lucky that my OH dumped me a few months ago, lol. At least I don't have to see him eating all the things I'd love to be eating.

Poor you for having to read through all of my ramblings!!! But the support is very much appreciated. :D
And as for your OH, he is so going to regret that decision in a few months ;)

You're doing fab Liz, well done on the 3lbs loss, and dropping a dress size! :hug99: xx

Thank you lovelies. :D

I'm, still chugging slong on my exante journey. Just had my first day of AAM and I don't think my stomach knew what had hit it. I thought I was going to pop, all I had was a bit of chicken and asparagus, lol. It must have been good though as my OH also had it. Was so nice to sit down with him for a meal again. I weighed myself this morning, convinced I was going to have put on but i've sts. I don't mind if I don't lose too much this week just as long as I don't put on.

Looks like our normal Scottish weather has resumed today, so i'm planning a cosy day in.

Have a lovely day everyone and good luck to all those weighing in today. :D

Weather is a bit cooler here today and they have given rain for later. Why can't it last just a little bit longer.

You will be fine with you aam week. It can give you a boost as well I believe. x

Good afternoon Liz, hope you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

Glad your enjoying your Aam week hun

Hi liz, glad your enjoying AAm week i am looking forward to it was thinking i may do it over the weekend /bank holiday? x

Hi Liz, just trying to catch up on a few diaries before my little lad wakes up! Well done on dropping a dress size, great feeling! I can empathise with the AAM as went out with friends last night for an Indian -think my poor tummy is protesting this morning!! Keep up the good work anyway you're doing great! :0)

Hmmm not too sure if I would say i'm enjoying my aam week. Last night I had a mushroom omlette with salad, I hadn't realised how much 100g of lettuce was OMG :eek: I thought it was never going to end. The scales still haven't budged this week and i'm really struggling to have my 3 shakes with the meal, still waiting to see if I can last the whole week doing it!
I took photos at the start of my journey and have just taken some more 1 month on, I really can't see any difference, even though i've gone down a clothes size, I honestly thought I would be able to see it in the photos. Oh well hopefully next month's will be better.
I've managed to complete a full month on Exante as of today which i'm chuffed about as there were some hairy moments in my journey where I wasn't too sure if I would make it a full month. Now only 5 more to go ;)

Hope everyone has a good day :D

Poor you for having to read through all of my ramblings!!! But the support is very much appreciated. :D
And as for your OH, he is so going to regret that decision in a few months ;)

Oh yes...especially when I'm on the arm of Keanu Reeves. All I need to do is find his phone number, lol.

Your diary has made for very interesting and inspiring reading. It's good to know that we're all going through the same things.

Back