Will my thunder thighs and legs lose weight too?

Maybabe

Sounds so silly but I have this dream to be able to wear dresses and feel like a lady lol. My thighs are huge and my legs are chunky so will I slim down all over or still have chunky legs?:(

Just something I always wondered about for people who have lost a lot of weight.

I used to have normal looking legs, never skinny but ok so I'm praying they might re appear after I hit goal.:)

You'll lose fat wherever there is fat to lose lol

If a certain part of your body is a particular 'problem area' then it's likely to always be proportionally larger than other areas as you slim down but when there's no more fat to lose from, say, your tummy, it'll HAVE to take what's left off your thighs. Does that make sense?

In my case, my tummy is HUGE and when I lost 10st, my tummy was still larger than I'd have liked but smaller than when I started. I just wish I could choose where the weight goes from first. I remember the first thing I noticed was that my wrists were getting thinner. I was pretty annoyed - my wrists weren't that fat to start with - I wanted it to ALL come off my tummy!

Keep the faith and you'll have the legs you want (within biological reason - mine will never be like Nicole Sherzingers if only for the fact hers are about 40" long and mine are 27" lol)

Good luck! :)

Yes you will slim down all over as RD says. I loved my legs when I was slim last time :D

Thanks girls it's good to hear.I'm not expecting them to melt away but i tend to lose weight off my upper body fast and then give up so my bottom half has never had a chance to benefit iykwim.
I want to finish this to the end so it would be nice to know my legs might see day light by summer 2012 lol.:)

I have lost six stones - its happened all over, waist, even my head, belly, thighs, back - all pretty evenly. Synchronised slimming.

GSQ

Well done getslimquick! Brilliant loss. Bet you feel like a new woman. Thanks for sharing.:)

Back