Will somebody check my diary for me please?

Jelliejo

I'm having a green day today!

Porridge & SS milk (HexB & part HexA)

Creamy cheese Mugshot (2syns)
Orange & Banana

2 hard boiled eggs (snack before dinner later)

SW chicken fajhitas - strips of chicken breast (HexB) covered in spices on a bed of rice with peppers, tomatoes & onions tucked into lettuce leaves.

Will probably have a couple of choc eclairs tonight with a cup of tea!

Does this look ok?

Thanks
Jo

Oooh really - think I'll have an EE day then!! Did worry about how bigger piece of chicken I could have. I just don't really 'get' EE which is why I tend to stick to Red & Green.

Thank you for your advice & for looking at my diary

Yep, definately have as an EE day but don't forget to have 1/3 plate superfree.

Extra easy is as is says Hun!... Easy! Basically any foods that are free on green or free on red are all free on extra easy ie rice pasta starchy veg meat fish yogurts etc the only diff is u only get one a and one b choice instead of two of each! Syns are still the same between 5-15 only diff is when looking up syns u ways go for the lower syn value out of the two! Hope that makes sense! Give it a go Hun it really is a fantastic plan! U do have to try to make sure one third of Ur meal is superfree food ie fruit or veg as that boosts ya weightloss x

Thanks for the breakdown - you make it sound so easy! Think i'll give it a go and keep a diary so I know I'm doing it right!

Thanks again
x

Ur welcome it really is a good plan to do and I dont really use my b choice so don't find having only one a problem! Good luck xx

Back