will soon be ready to get back on the cd wagon after my op

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 14 February 2008 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

it has been 3 weeks yesterday since total hysterectomy, just think 36 and no more periods ever or smears ..... whoo hooo . it has been a real rollercoaster ride of emotions over the last couple of weeks . i have this most enormous front muffin top you could ever imagine as after 4 c sections and hysterectomy all on same scar , im sure you can imagine the overhang !!! its not nice . although i am still knackered and a bit sore , i had a huge blood clot over my hip extending down my thigh which was a tad uncomfortable but its resolving slowly . people who i see have all commented that i have lost weight ..... i havent had muchh of an appetite since i was done but im also not very active either . so thought i would pop on the scales at the gp surgery whilst they were sticking needles in me on tuesday. i was wearing jeans , shoes jumper and jacket as im permenantly freezing ( or roasting hot , night sweats etc) i was 11 stone 5lb. thats 3 lb lighter than pre op plus with clothes on ......... must be a couple of lb for a pair of jeans . at this time im not denying myself the food i want to eat but am hoping in the next 6 weeks or so i will be ready to start cd again . loose a stone and get living ....
    hope you lot still going strong .
    love sue
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Good to see you again!

Ooooh, sounds painful, but i'm very glad that you're on the road to recovery hun! Concentrate on getting better, then tackle the weight after hun!

Lotsa love,
    Leah xxx
  4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

glad to see ur back ss leah !!! have occasionally popped ob here to read the threads of the ones i know and love !!! are you still only on choc tetras or have you found something that doesnt give you itchy skin !!!!???
  5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Lol, i can have shakes too - i just LOVE the choccy tetras!

Had a feeling i was being watched :D
  6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was cambridge now exante
    glad to hear youve come through the op alrite
    hope getting back on cd goes well for you, look forward to lots more postings from you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.