will soon be ready to get back on the cd wagon after my op

mommysue

Silver Member
it has been 3 weeks yesterday since total hysterectomy, just think 36 and no more periods ever or smears ..... whoo hooo . it has been a real rollercoaster ride of emotions over the last couple of weeks . i have this most enormous front muffin top you could ever imagine as after 4 c sections and hysterectomy all on same scar , im sure you can imagine the overhang !!! its not nice . although i am still knackered and a bit sore , i had a huge blood clot over my hip extending down my thigh which was a tad uncomfortable but its resolving slowly . people who i see have all commented that i have lost weight ..... i havent had muchh of an appetite since i was done but im also not very active either . so thought i would pop on the scales at the gp surgery whilst they were sticking needles in me on tuesday. i was wearing jeans , shoes jumper and jacket as im permenantly freezing ( or roasting hot , night sweats etc) i was 11 stone 5lb. thats 3 lb lighter than pre op plus with clothes on ......... must be a couple of lb for a pair of jeans . at this time im not denying myself the food i want to eat but am hoping in the next 6 weeks or so i will be ready to start cd again . loose a stone and get living ....
hope you lot still going strong .
love sue

Good to see you again!

Ooooh, sounds painful, but i'm very glad that you're on the road to recovery hun! Concentrate on getting better, then tackle the weight after hun!

Lotsa love,
Leah xxx

Lol, i can have shakes too - i just LOVE the choccy tetras!

Had a feeling i was being watched :D

glad to hear youve come through the op alrite
hope getting back on cd goes well for you, look forward to lots more postings from you

Back