Will we really get skinny?

broxi

ButtErFly
Just wondering if anybody out there also has trouble believing that being completely slim is possible. It has eluded me for so many years, I can't actually envisage it happening.

Also what bit of fat will you be most delighted to lose? I hate having fat on my back, that is disgusting and I'd love to have a perfectly boney back!

Woo hoo, it is possible with CD!!!

My man boobs, followed closely by my belly, and then my back. I'd rather be a bit muscly of course :D

Something I do like is my lower legs. Pre-CD, they were bit and sort of tapered off toward the ankle with no definition. They were muscly when you felt them, but a lot of fat there.

The diet has stripped those areas away really quickly and left the muscle behind for all to see. I noticed on the treadmill today they're actually pretty hefty and muscly :D

Same with my forearms, they actually look quite ripped when I'm doing dumbell curls lol. Just wish they were like that all the time...

Last edited:
Good for you Jim, man boobs are about the last to go I think but they do go cos my hubby got rid of his! He despised them! Well my son says I've got boobs on my back, so I don't know which is worse!

Yes you can be skinny LOL I was slim until I was 29 when gave up cig's being fat is alien to me and hate it!! Hence cd!!

Look at curly wurly on here!!!!!! She's a skinny marinki now !

oh I can't wait! I was thin until 30 too, had a baby and then stopped fags at 40 and got even fatter. But I would like to have the end of my 40s as a thin, no skinny person!

I do believe for the first time that on cd I'll become skinny, never thought i would on other diets as takes sooooo long. And I can't wait to get rid of me huuuggggeeee arse:rolleyes: lol...when I can get me butt into a pair of size 12 Jeans I'll be happy:character00100:

Ohhhh i can't imagine it either i think that might be why i cant go to long 100% cos i think not possible you know! But i would like to lose it mostly on my face my belly and my arms(those bingo wings have got to go lol)!! x

Yes I agree, I think that is why people give up mainly, cos they don't believe they can actually become thin. But people are doing it all the time on CD which is amazing. I think I just always think it will happen for others but not for me BUT it WILL!

Yep, fat on back is horrible and ruins how you look in nice clothes.
I have at times been a size 12, more usually a 14, but spent about half of my adult life overweight. I could create a little nation made out of the pounds and stones I have shed over the past 20 years.
I really do not want to ever go back on a diet again.

its definately possible!
Ive gone from a 24 3 years ago and i'm a size 10 now (having gone from an 18 to a 10 in 20 weeks)
Slim is realistic if you give the diet your all! I always used to say that i would be happy being a 14...but i think i used to say that becuase it was as far as i thought i could go!
Now, i love size 10, and even the odd size 10 is too big!!!
keep your eye on the end goal hun and it can happen! :)

xx

i can't wait to be slim and I SOOOOO want to get rid of my belly. I dont want to look pregnant anymore! xx

I was size 12/14 up until 30 years old, then gave up cigs , gave up job (active ie horse riding etc) and had a baby .......weight piled on after that! 17 st at heaviest. I think for the last 16 years weight issues have taken up most of the space in my head which is very sad.
I have a mental block about being under 12 stone...I think that's why I am struggling so much.I really have to work on BELIEVING that I have a right to be slim (size 10/12) I hate my jowls (which have shrunk) and my stomach.

I have never been slim, or thin, having always been overweight, even as a child. I have no idea what I will look like when I get to target, but I bet I will be hot!!!

I seriously want to get rid of my stomach fat. I have a huge belly, with a big overhang (tmi, I know!!) and I would love for it to be just pudgy! Next would be my large bottom that could block out the sun, followed by my thighs and legs generally. But saying that, I will take what ever I can get. Any loss is still a loss to me! x

I want rid of my belly!!!
It is possible, I really believe that now!
Broxi hun, I am away tomorrow for 3 days, but I promise I will put some stuff together for you when I get back, I have lots of reading for you!
Take care hun and keep positive x

Hmmm. Skinny. With a flat stomach. No, honestly, I can't imagine it. But I'd love to get there!

I can imagine size 12-14 which is where I got to before, but my goal is about 10lbs below that now.

I want to lose fat everywhere, but my priorities are probably in this order:
- Bum (it's huge!)
- Tum
- A little off my face, I have short hair and it suits me better when I'm leaner of face
- legs & hips
- back (can't see it so although I hate it it doesn't bother me as much)

That's more or less everywhere, isn't it? I quite like my wrists as they are...

i was underweight as a child but then puberty hit and boom up went my weight
i hate my whole body, horrible fat legs, bingo wings, flabby back, 2 stomachs and both overhang, fat face, triple chins etc
cant wait till the day the fat leaves, i know im gonna have horrible sagging skin but i will deal with that when im at goal

I have never been a slim adult. Which is very sad. The lightest I remember being is 14 stone and I was at university then which was a fair few years ago! And even then I felt enormous as I was a size 16/18 and all my friends were a size 8/10. Oh what I'd give to be a size 16 now!

I really want my belly and thighs to go. In particular, the spare tyre beneath my boobs and above my tummy. I HATE IT. No clothes ever look good because of it!

I cannot imagine myself slim at all.

I was relatively slim until I had my daughter, lost weight when she was young but put it back on. Can imagine myself slimmer but not slim (i.e. 24 BMI). My daughter also has never seen me slim (she's 23 now) so it will be a bit weird for her to see me slim, but I'm doing it to try and get rid of my diabetes so a great incentive for me to stay around and see my grandchildren grow up.

I got down to about a stone off goal about 6 years ago and it was amazing. One night I was out with my hubby and his friend's wife was being really evil, drawing me stinkers all night. I wondered what I had done to offend her but when I asked she was shocked she thought we'd split up and he was with someone else!

But even then I was still a bit fat. I really can't imagine being completely thin, can it happen?

Back