William & Kate tie the knot! xx

Frankly I don't give a dame, I am anti monarchy and we should boot the whole the royal family out!

Oh dear !!! Why is that ?? What would you rather see for Great Britain ??

They might cost money but they are good value for money. They generate enormous amounts of revenue and employ thousands of people.

I certainly respect your opinion and what you feel.

^^ oh dear!!!

ditto !!!

she has lost a lot of weight hasnt she. i personally dont like the ring but i love the sentiments. thats all he asked of his dad when he was 15, his mum's engagement ring, so that he could give it to his wife.

Diana would be proud at how both of sons turned out.

She would !!! She has left two wonderful boys as her legacy to the Royal Family.

I know it is a nice thing he did but it's not like they had a happy life as a married couple di and charles she was very unhappy and as much as the idea is nice it's not like they where mad in love.. I honestly look at Will and Kate and see how mad they are for one another so if anything it would be nice for the ring get blessed with a happy couple.

She does look thinner but i guess that what stress must do in such a limelight. She's one very lucky lady she is and well there is always Harry who we could win over hahaha. x x

All I could think about was that 30 years ago it cost £28,000, so as jewellery is the only commodity that has not slumped, WHAT WAS HE THINKING OF keeping it in his rucksack.

Hello to everyone by the way, love the clever graphics, not sure I will ever be able to cope with all the glam.

Hello to you thepopster!

On the subject of the Royal Family and this wedding - just think of all the revenue it will bring, not only for the tacky souvenir makers but hotel stays, food outlets on the day and the run up to, flights to UK for the Americans who will come over in their droves, and anything else!!
I can't wait! And I also hope we get a day off although it seems they are undecided on that right now.

Still don't understand how that all works and why Philip isn't King, but there you are!:)

Phillip isn't King because King is 'higher' than Queen, so because Elizabeth is the actual heir. Phillip can not be king as he is just her husband.

But if William becomes King, Kate can be his Queen because she would not rank above him... that make sense.

I love it - he is "just" her husband!!!

The whole tradition and rules around it all really can be confusing though.

Must be mad to think thast a normalish girl is gonna be the queen of our country!
I hope she wears a nice dress with not such a long train! It's all very exciting! x x

I'm being very girly and just loving the whole idea of a wedding to watch - I love weddings don't really mind who's it is to be honest. Think the dress is going to be mega - no puffy merangues for Kate I feel. I actually love the ring but then that could be because my own engagement ring is very similar - a lot lot smaller of course but very similar in style - first time I've been fashionable ever seeing as I've been wearing my ring for 13 years now - I must just have been ahead of the game xx

Back