WillowFae's Food Diary

WillowFae

Gold Member
Well, here is my first post in my diary thread.

Red day

Breakfast - none (bad, I know. Got up very late and had to get the kids off to playscheme, and I was going to SW at 9.30)

Lunch - Tuna melt: wholemeal roll (HEB), tuna, half fat cheese (HEA), mayo (1 syn) cherry tomatoes, apple

Dinner - Tomato Chicken Bake (from 100 Original Free Recipes), broccolli, leeks, aubergine, mullerlight (choc layered) (2 syns)

Snacks - crab sticks, Mikado x2 (1 syn), curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 10

Last edited:
Well, apart from the breakfast (or lack of....) that looks a good day!

Mind you, a lot of morning weighers wouldn't have breakfast before class anyway but on a normal day try to at least grab a banana if you are running late, kick starts the metabolism for the day hun.

I know it's early in the day and you may have more later on, but try to have at least 5 syns a day - more if you can as it's early days for you with SW and these are the things you cut down on when it gets tough.

Yeah, I haven't decided fully on the snacks yet so it will probably be added to.

That look's good today Willow, just try to have a little breakfast when you can and maybe 'up' your syns a little as Jaylou says, and you will be OK, well done. X

Yeah, skipping breakfast doesn't normally happen - it was a one off!

So today, another red day

Breakfast - poached eggs, bacon

Lunch - not sure yet as I may be meeting a friend for lunch

Dinner - tomato chicken bake (second half of yesterday's) and veg

I'll decide on HEX and syns when I know what I'm doing for lunch.

Back