Willowfire365's diary!

Thanks so much everyone for the replies! It’s so brilliant to know that these things are normal!

Thanks so much Lenni I’m going to have a look now! Hope your doing ok! X

happy days - I thought I was going mad or was getting ill lol I think a vat of lip balm will do me too! Lol

Hi Jellybelly! It is so great to read what everyone says isn’t it so we know we‘re doing everything right! I was getting a bit worried as to me it’s usually a sign I’m getting ill! I feel like I’ve not stopped peeing since I started and I know what you mean! Keep going and remember everyone is here for you! Tc X

So day 6 and the diet is fine. I did my first proper session at work this morning after going to the theatre last night and I’m in a bad way now - in so much pain it’s stupid! Saying that I’m not hungry at all! One of the ladies I work with was even giving out cake this morning and I didn’t want any at all! A little more excited about my weigh in on Tuesday now too! Cant wait to see officially how I’ve got on! Well I cant type anymore now as this has taken me half an hr to write so hope everyone is having a great day!

Tc X

Right so weigh in tomorrow and I'm both excited and scared. I've had a really bad health day but still kept 100%! I've felt really low tonight as a mate wanted me to do something I just can't do and seems to be aiming to make me feel guilty now so I try to do what she wants :( but I've decided I'm just not going to fall for it as I normally do.

So for what's left of tonight I'm going to paint my toe nails and watch a documentary online then sleep before the big day tomorrow!

Hope everyone's well!

Tc X

Good luck with WI today:)

Thanks so much for the messages everyone! I went this morning before I had anything to drink and as far as I can tell I've lost about

11lbs!!! :D

I say as far as I can tell as they got into a bit of a state as they couldn't find my first weight which worried me slightly! After a little while they managed to find it (or so they said) and they worked out that it was 11lbs. I weighed myself on my Wii Fit on the same day of my first weigh in and that shows that up to today I’ve lost 13 lbs but really I'm happy with either!

Thanks so much everyone for the support and I cant wait to see how I get on over this week! I did ask about my sore lips and that but they basically said it was probably nothing to with the diet so I don't know what it is....I do have a very slight sore throat so I think I'm going to have to gargle with some salt water tonight to try and keep it away!

Thanks so much again everyone!

X

Thank you so much mousey81 and Jellybelly2609! I'm actually really excited about it all :)

Tc X

Lenni thanks so much! It's so exciting!

So I had my weigh in yesterday and I did do a sneaky weigh in today on my Wii fit (which is what I always use at home) and according to it I've now lost 15lbs!!! I'm so happy I've lost a stone! I know it's better to go by the scales at the pharmacy but I find it nice to keep track at home too. I've had a really good day again - managed all my normal water intake and still been 100% and feel quite good. Roll on tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is well,

Tc X

Hi everyone! Had a long day today and am so tired tonight! For the first time tonight the smell of food was making my tummy rumble! I have no desire to eat though and I think it's more the fact I'm tired than anything! So I had my shake and went up to bed to watch TV! I've just booked to go out with a mate on the 3rd of March and I've not seen him since before Xmas so I'm hoping if I keep loosing weight like I am then he'll notice a difference as well as the people we're going to see! Got my usual work this weekend so hopefully I'll get through it ok!

I've done the last 10 days on only the chocolate and vanilla shakes and I have them till I go on Tuesday but I'm wondering about starting the strawberry...don’t quite know how they will taste but I think adding something different might be nice.

Hope everyone is getting on ok!

Tc X

Hey i have the strawberry with only 200ml so its like a thick milkshake and pour it over ice. I find it quite refreshing. Id at least get 1 and give it a go xxx

Thanks JB I think I'm going to give it a try on Tuesday. I thought that as this is going to be a long term thing that I'd hold off of the soup and strawberry so I have more of a variety over the weeks but I think I might introduce it early as I'm getting a bit bored with the vanilla! Thanks so much again :)

So day 11 and I'm so pleased I've got this far! I've got my second Sunday morning of work tomorrow and it's the hardest day of the week for me. I'm really not hungry at all which is really nice! I also had a lovely email from my work college/boss this afternoon after my hr and a half work saying how you can really tell I'm loosing weight which made me smile. The only thing that’s causing me problems over the last 2 days is my pain…I think it might just be my health problems anyway but my legs are hurting a lot at the mo and on top of that there burning a bit and I’m wondering if that’s my body using the fat there as I have most of my weight on my legs - think it might be something to ask the pharmacist! Maybe it’s just my body adjusting!

Anyway I think it might be bedtime soon as it's an early start and a long day so hope everyone is doing well!

Tc X

So it’s my 2nd weigh in tomorrow and I’m excited to see how they think I’ve done! According to my Wii Fit this morning I’ve lost a stone and a half so 21 pounds! I’m really happy and cant wait to keep going and loose more! I’m still having problems with my pain tho…for the last 2 night I’ve been awake half the night with really bad burning, shooting and general aching in my thighs and legs. It’s so bad it’s waking me up and keeping me awake. I still think it might be my condition and body adapting to the diet but I hope this settles soon. I’ve got a massive day tomorrow on top of the weigh in and hopefully I should have some good news tomorrow!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Tc X

Good luck for your weigh in. I'm sure you'll have a great loss. Did you try the strawberry shake? I'm existing on it! I find the chocolate and vanilla flavours too sweet for me.

Hi Thornhill Cate! Thanks so much for the message. I managed to get a mix yesterday and I had a strawberry shake when I got home and it was really lovely! I got a nice mix of the 3 shakes and I’m actually looking forward to mixing the week up a bit! Can ya tell I live life on the edge haha

So the weigh in was a bit weird….I really don’t think their scales are right and as they didn’t get my start weight right I feel a little confused….according to them I’ve lost 6lbs this week and according to my Wii fit I’ve lost a bit more but either way I’m really pleased…I just wish the pharmacy were a little more organised…..

Does everyone think it would be ok to use the Wii Fit rather than the main scales at the pharmacy (although I’d obviously still weigh in there every week) to plot my progress as I use the Wii Fit every time too. I’m a little confused as to what to do!

So on other news I had a Dr’s appointment yesterday morning and she’s really impressed with the results so far! She’s sorted me out some bloods taken once I’ve done 6 weeks to see how my body is getting on and she’s going to see me in a month and I’m going to have blood pressure and urine checks with the nurse in a few weeks. I’m so happy she think’s I’m doing well!

Also the other massive thing I had yesterday was my driving theory test and…..I passed! I was so happy! All I need to do now if some more lessons and my practical driving test and I’ll be a driver! Driving has always been something that really scared me so for my to actually take lessons and do everything is huge for me!

Going out shopping today as a treat! :D

Tc everyone!

X

Hey hun, well done on everythin, u sound so happy. So wat u buy. If I wr u n ur not happy bout their scales then yes I would use wii fit.

Hi Lenni! Thanks so much! I do feel really positive and happy at the moment which is really good! Even tho I’m having a bad health day today I still feel like everything is going in the right direction :D Fab I think I will go by my Wii fit then….if I do go by that I’m only 4lbs off of 2 stone! So exciting!

So on to the shopping! We went to Hollister which is a shop I adore! I got a lovely new top in the large size which I normally wear and there was a lovely top that was in a medium and for the first time I got that even tho it’s a size smaller as I stood there and thought that I’d slim into it! I got home to try it on and it was only a fraction too tight! So I was super happy! Also I go on holiday on Tuesday so I wanted to get some flip flops to walk about it and I found a lovely pair of Fit Flop’s - there like those trainers you wear that work your muscles and I thought they might be good for me as I can’t exercise a huge amount and I do walk a lot on holiday so I’m going to give them a try! Sorry that was a rather boring round up of a shopping trip haha

Today has been rubbish health wise which means at the moment every time I move I feel sick which isn’t helping me drink the shakes today I’ve downed 2 so far but I’ve been so close to being sick a few times and I really hope it gets easier tomorrow! It’s also meaning my drinking is so difficult today and I’m just finishing my 2nd ltr which I know isn’t good so onwards and upwards I say….now where did that bottle of water go……?

Tc everyone!

X

Hi everyone, so sorry I’ve not commented a lot - not been feeling that great. I’m still completely 100 % but my throat is sore when I swallow and on the right side of my neck is sore when it’s touched :( My pains been worse too - it’s worrying me a little cos I go away on Tuesday - think it’s time for some gargling with asprin!

Really hope everyone is doing ok….it’s back to bed for me to sleep this off!

Tc everyone!

X

Hi everyone! So today hasn’t been that great :( been feeling sick and I’ve only managed 2 shakes and about 2 L of water…I know this isn’t good and I feel really bad that I haven’t managed 3.

I go away tomorrow and I’m really hoping that it will be easier! I’m intending to stay 100% out there but I know this will be hard. I’ve read a lot on here that protein is ok so if it happens I’m planning to go for fish. Hopefully 10 days away at 100% might shift more of my weight fast! Lol

Anyway I have to be up at 5am so I think it’s time for me to pack the last few bits and sleep!

Have a good week everyone!

X

Back