Willowfire365's diary!

Thanks so much Cham you've helped me a lot - I was worried about the idea of eating and I'm not going to contemplate eating! My body knows what it needs to do...even if it takes a bit longer than normal sometimes! I'm so sorry to hear you had pneumonia and a collapsed lung! I hate the feeling of a chest infection let alone anything else! They've given me antibiotics and a blue inhaler so i'm going with those. I'm kinda getting some rest...I had last night off work and I'm staying in bed as much as i can but I’ve just been told i have to work tonight as no one can cover me..this could be interesting! It's only an hr and a half but it's in a hot pool with lots of kids! I'm just hoping I don’t cough too much lol

Hope your having a great day :)

X

OMG! I've just got back from a bit of shopping after my weigh in and......I lost 6 lbs this week! I'm stunned - to be honest even the staff were shocked lol I went out for a treat after and got my eyebrows threaded - I did need it though as it was like I had 2 slugs on my face haha I also got a long sleeved jumper top and a really nice colourful top too! I wanted something to show off my new changing figure! I also think the jeans might be an option - I'd be over the moon if I could go out on Saturday wearing them....they're more comfy already and they seem to be fitting better too which is amazing! Also a health update - my chest infection is still fighting which is so annoying! I felt a bit better this morning but as the days gone on I'm feeling even more grumble in my chest :( looks like more rest after work tonight!

Hope everyone is having a great day in the sunshine!

Tc X

wowww, thats simply wonderful hun. great loss. the tops will be too big in a few weeks.
u r doing fab.
:D:D:D

Thank you so much V :) It's such a strange feeling but I'm so happy!

X

Wow thats fab u defo deserved a treat well infact you deserve two treats, one for being so ill and sticking with it and two for such a superb weight loss :) :claps xx

Thanks so much Cham - I wanted to say thank you so much for your support it really does mean so, so much to me :) I steamed again tonight after work and hopefully that will help! I'm getting through the antibiotics too which is great!

Sorry to do an evening update too - I'm off to work a schools swimming gala tomorrow and I'm doing all the results and IT stuff - long day but once it's done I've got one more lesson on Friday before 2 theatre shows on Saturday and a chill out film day Sunday and then my birthday (although I have to work before I can go out) and another theatre show...I know I may be a little theatre obsessed haha

After today’s weigh in it's made me so excited about this diet - I've been really determined since I started I had a few low mood days and to have that today’s just really made me remember how far I've come in a few months! I have been taking photos throughout my journey but I still don't quite have the confidence to post them yet but hopefully sometime soon I will - I know I haven't lost as much as a lot of people on here but it's so weird looking at the first photo to now! I'm meeting up with 3 of my friends on Saturday and one of them hasn't seen me since I started...I hope it's a nice surprise for her lol

Anyway so sorry to ramble a little!

Night everyone and hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow!

Tc X

Ahhhh ur so sweet :) thanku for ur support too! Its great that we can help each other thro this and hipefully thro refeed and maintenance still keep in touch and hopefully keep the weight off for good :) xxx

Cham it would really be wonderful to keep in touch - this is a huge journey and it really helps having all the friends and support as we can :) Hope you've had a good day?

So update - today has been rather stressful! The gala went really well but the organisers made a lot of work for us! I came home early but I'm shattered tonight! I've managed all 3 shakes as usual and a load of water which is great. My pain tablets at night cause my mouth to be dry and since I’ve started the antibiotics my mouth has tasted vile!!! I can’t seem to drink enough water to make it better - think I’m going to spend all my time cleaning my teeth if it comes to it! I have a friend staying for my birthday and she often stays up late but I don’t think I can make that tonight - might have to call it a night early as we're off into town tomorrow for a bit of a shop!

Sorry to go on again!

Hope everyone is well!

Tc X

Have a lovely day shopping :) the weather is soooooo nice! Your doing so well its all grrrrrreat right now! :)

Thanks so much Hun, we had a lovely day - so warm! Have you had a good day today?

So diary update - I've done my shakes as normal today which is great - my friends are over tonight as we're all in town for my birthday celebrations tomorrow and my parents and 2 mates are currently scoffing tuns of pizza!!! I'm not feeling too fussed as I know I wouldn't eat any of it!! I'm nervous about tomorrow though....I need to work out what I'm going to wear and it's worrying me :( I have a few things to choose from but I still don't know if my jeans will be ok - it's so stupid but I worry more now about what I wear! I feel more worried about looking fat now!

Anyway I'm going to get back to my friends who are about to blow themselves up through excessive food consumption lol there so slim tho it won't even notice how much they've eaten lol

Hope everyones doing well :)

X

So it's my birthday tomorrow and for some reason can't get in the birthday mood :-( yesterday was great but it didn't really feel like it was a birthday celebration - sounds silly I know but I still don't feel it today even with my 2 mates here :-( mum and dad have tried so hard and have even brought a cake so I can blow out candles but still I feel flat about it all :-( on the plus side I wore my jeans out! Felt so weird but I'm so happy with the photos that I had and I can kinda see a difference now which is good - also I might be converted to jeans! I'm out tomorrow night after work so hopefully it will feel a bit more birthday like! On the diet side I'm still 100% even went to pizza hut with my mates and watched them eat and I had water, 2 shakes done today and water so all good! Watching a tv show I got to watch for my birthday weekend called Grownups which is fab so having fun watching that. Hope I feel a bit more upbeat than today and yesterday!

Tc everyone!

X

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for my post yesterday! I was having a bit of a low day but I feel better today - so sorry to moan yesterday tho! Today I found out I've gone down 2 cup sizes on my bra! Sounds stupid but I was pleased lol going out tonight so watching a bit of a DVD then off to wash my hair!

Have a great day everyone!

X

Happy birthday willow!!!!
Hope u r having a fab day! I take my hat off to u, I wouldn't be able to do this over my birthday, and if I did the temptation would get the better of me so well done!!
And don't worry about the pose yesterday, that's what your diary us for, those wobbly moments! But u seem to have picked yourself up again which us fab!!
Have a great day x

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to a gorgeous getting slimmer by the day chi-ick, happy birthday to you xx yay (((birthdays hugs))) (glad i got the right day this time heehee its my nephews yesterday, my hubbys birthday wed, sisters birthday on saturday my best mates on 27th april and mine on 29th phew all done)

Thank you so much katie and Cham - you guys are amazing! It means so much having support on here so thank you :) Wow Cham you've got a busy April! My best mates birthday is on the 30th April so if yours is on the 29th I won’t forget that! :)

So a little diary birthday update - so yesterday I felt a lot more positive which was really good! I had a wonderful time seeing We Will Rock You again last night - the atmosphere was just amazing and as we have got to know a few of the cast it was so funny seeing them try to work out the difference in me...it took them a few min to realise they'd never seen me in jeans before lol I got a lovely photo too which is great. I've been thinking about putting up my photos from the day I started to today - I might have a look and see if I can. All in all I had a lovely birthday - rather strange not having a family meal and cake or anything like that but I'm really pleased I've stuck to this as next year I can do whatever I want and hopefully be a lot happier in myself! :)

I'm off for my weigh in now as we've got a mad busy day tomorrow! I've also worked out my wobble on Saturday...my totm started today (about 2 weeks late - sorry if that's TMI lol!!) and I'm a little worried I won’t have lost anything this week but I guess I'll see in about half an hr! I'm also off to get another pair of the jeans I brought as I'm off to see my family at the weekend and I want to wear a pair then to see if they notice lol

Anyway hope it's still sunny for everyone!

Thank you so much again! :)

tc X

Just wanted to update to say this week I lost 4 lbs so in total now I've lost 52 lbs! :D yay!

Went out and got myself 2 new pairs of jeans - one pair is the same as last time so they fit fine - just got to stretch them out a bit and the other pair are slightly different with not as much stretch in them so they are ones to work towards :)

In a lot of pain at the mo so off to lay down with a DVD and rest!

Tc everyone!

X

willowfire365 said:
Just wanted to update to say this week I lost 4 lbs so in total now I've lost 52 lbs! :D yay!

Went out and got myself 2 new pairs of jeans - one pair is the same as last time so they fit fine - just got to stretch them out a bit and the other pair are slightly different with not as much stretch in them so they are ones to work towards :)

In a lot of pain at the mo so off to lay down with a DVD and rest!

Tc everyone!

X

Awwww, well done Hun, that's brilliant n a belated happy birthday too.
Hope ur pain goes off soon. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much V :) I kinda get used to the pain....I know that sounds silly but I do, I've taken my top dose of painkillers today so all good! Hopefully a good nights sleep will help too :)

Thank you so much again!

X

Ahhh Willow sorry ur in pain hunny. Makes all my worries and complaints seem silly when people are truely suffering every day dealing with pain. Hope u feel better soon and u get some beauty sleep hunny :)

Thanks so much Cham, I've been a lot worse than I am now so I count myself as being very lucky to be able to do more than I used to :) still sore today but I had a driving lesson this morning so it's tired me out :) how are you feeling today?

So a diary update - my pain still isn't great at the mo - had a driving lesson this morning which went well but I'm tired now! I hadn't seen my driving instructor for 2 months and she was amazed at how different I looked! She has 2 daughters and she wanted to know how I'd done this as she wanted to speak to her daughters about trying it cos there in the same boat as I was. I really hope this can help them. My mate is coming to stay again tonight as we're off out to a gig tomorrow night - not been to a proper gig in ages! I'm going to take my camera too so I can try and get some good gig photos for my portfolio - just hope I do manage to get some good ones! I hope I can find something nice to wear as well - I'm so cold at the moment! I've also booked to see a fantastic actress' first night in Legally Blonde the musical on the 26th and I can wait! So much going on this month! I'm off to rest now!

I hope everyone's having a good day :)

Tc X

Back