Willowfire365's diary!

You are doing great hun! Sounds life you have a fantastic lust for life - has that been renewed since losing weight? keep going girl you are an inspiration xx

Em I do feel really positive and happy at the moment - I think some of it’s to do with the B12 as it seems to clear my head a little and enables me to concentrate a bit more but I do think that with the weight loss I do feel more positive and like things in my life are finally changing for the better! I know I wont ever get rid of my condition and I’ll still be in pain but I feel like getting the confidence to learn to drive and going further a field to see friends and things is really making me enjoy things more! How are you feeling today hun? Your doing so brilliantly! :)

So day 107 and again another one where I feel positive - I’m liking this positive me and I’ve finally done something I didn’t think I’d do as I didn’t think I would every be confident enough but I’ve put in for my driving test! It’ll take a while to get a date and that but for me to actually go and do these things is brilliant! I passed my theory a little while ago and I so want to be a driver now - I need to keep reminding myself I’m capable of things!

I also tried a different look with my hair and instead of using my hair strainers I actually curled it and it kinda looks ok! I always thought it made my face look so fat before but I think it looks ok now - not a regular thing I don’t think though as I kept burning my fingers on my GHD’s lol I’ve booked some more trips to the theatre so it’s going well - still not doing that great on confidence on the online dating score - I think I might try going to more social situations to see if I can meet anyone and see that way!

Anyway going for a shopping trip with my mum tomorrow to pass the day and I cant wait - I’m going to try on a few things I’d never would of before - got to experiment!

Tc everyone and night!

X

So day 110 and I'm shattered after work but ok - I've lost 5 stone now and I've just been looking at photos before I started and it's made me a bit sad I never new about this diet before - I keep getting lovely comments from people but to be honest I'm so desperate to get to my weight now I feel a bit impatient lol Saying that someone I know the other day told me i was amazing and to keep going as this is a marathon and not a sprint and i know she's right! I do know one thing though I'm never getting to a high weight again! I don't know if it's a good plan to look through old pics when your tired and a bit emotional!

Never mind! Hope everyone is having a great day!

Tc X

thank you for reading my mad rambling diary! :)

X
------------------------------------------------
Hi Willowfire, just came across your diary, you have made tremendous progress, I'm only on day 8 but finding the diet ok, it's hard at the weekend when you get odd person dropping in good. :D

Hi dolphin! Thank you so much for reading and for your comments - weekends are a pain but I think as long as you have support and remember your goal it's all good! Plus coming on here really helps! Hope to chat to you again soon! Tc X

So day 111 and I'm actually thinking about the end and when it's all finished which I've been trying not to do. I've been thinking about and planning what I want to do to celebrate my goal weight and all the weight loss and what I've been thinking about is getting a tattoo - for my birthday one of my best friends got me a glass paperweight that has 'the sky's the limit' on it with stars around it as she said that if I can do this I can do anything and I'm thinking that might be a nice tattoo to remind me I can do anything I put my mind to in life I just need someone to design it for me now and to work out where to put it! I was thinking about putting it somewhere I can cover if I want to so it's all about the planning!

I’m off to the theatre again on Saturday but not in London so it’s an early start and a long train journey but it will be so worth it! I’m sore today after work so going to take some painkillers and listen to some music to chill out!

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Tc!

X

I know I've just updated but I have been feeling a bit crappy today so I thought I'd try on my corset I have - I got it before Xmas and back then I could hardly get it round me let alone do it up and today I tried and.....it fits!!! I'm so happy - we've been trying it every few weeks and it's been getting closer and closer and today it finally fits!! I'm so happy! I have a few events coming up so hopefully I can wear it for them - so pleased! :)

X

Thanks so much Em - it's really made me smile! I never thought it would ever fit and to get it on is just amazing! Hope you've had a great day hun!

X

I thought I'd try on my corset I have - I got it before Xmas and back then I could hardly get it round me let alone do it up and today I tried and.....it fits!!! I'm so happy - :)

Brilliant:) I too tried some of my old clothes and they fit nicely even with only 16 Ibs down, these little things keep you going.
Keep rocking:D

dolphin 16 lb is a fantastic loss :) It really is so addictive fitting into clothes! It really does keep you going! I will keep rocking and you too! :)

Tc X

So today marks 16 weeks for me! Who would have thought I'd have got this far! I'm also just waiting for my driving instructor to arrive! It's mad how far I've come in this time - I know I've still got a long way to go but I'm getting there which is a mad thing to say! I know my health isn't a huge amount better but I'm sure having lost 5 stone my body is finding it a lot easier and I feel so pleased about that! I brought a new top this morning and I’ve had to go for a medium as large is always too big for me now - all I have to do now is get rid of the weight on my legs but apart fm that I feel really good about things!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Tc X

So today marks 16 weeks for me! Who would have thought I'd have got this far! - all I have to do now is get rid of the weight on my legs but apart fm that I feel really good about things!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Tc X
-------------------------------------------------
Hey willowfire, I am really pleased for you.
I have huge thighs, I don't think we have control over which part of the body FAT goes first, if I knew I would try to get rid of the flab around my stomach, it looks as if something has been plastered over, it hangs down, plus I would deal with my legs and then my chin. I have such a fat chin. I don't mind writing this down because this is the only way to deal with. Alcoholics need to acknowledge that they have a problem, then find a way to deal with it, same principle applies here, I need to admit I have a weight problem then deal with it. Just my 2 cents:D

Hi dolphin, thanks so much for the reply - it's always the way having problem areas!

Well I went for my weigh in today and I've lost another 4 lb which is good! I'm also off to a gig tonight completly out of the blue - love last min gigs! Off to get sorted!

Tc everyone!

X

Just wanted to post that you are doing amazing and your diary is brill.... I read from the beginning and what a different just in the way you talk about your journey.... LOL Well done you...

Completely agree with you Anything...Louise (Willow) has transformed in these 16 weeks and it is so lovely to hear.
I'm sure you are all beautiful - please don't put yourselves down. You are doing something positive and you should be applauded xxxxx

Hi dolphin, thanks so much for the reply - it's always the way having problem areas!

I've lost another 4 lb which is good!

--------------------------------------
Fantastic! Obviously you are on the roll.
Enjoy the gig.:D

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry it's taken me till now to reply - was so tired after last night. I just wanted to say thank you so much!

Anything is possible - I can't thank you enough for your comments - I must admit I do think one day I should read from the start of my diary and see how I've changed!

Emma - Your just fab! Thank you so much :)

Dolphin - I do feel like I'm on a roll! yay!

So diary update for day 114! Last night was AMAZING! I'm so happy mum and I decided to go! We didn't have the best seats due to getting them so last min but it was just the best! I was very lucky to see Kerry after the show (she was who we went to see ) and I've gotten to know her through seeing her so much and it was so sweet watching her trying to work out what was different about me! She hasn’t seen me for a while! I also managed to get a photo with her and for once I don’t look massive standing next to her - shock horror! I'm so tired today but it's just made me smile so much! My driving lesson also went well this morning too and we’re preparing for my test which is rather scary!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Tc all! XxX

Thanks so much Em! :)

Had a bit of an annoying evening! Been in pain tonight which has made me sick - think I manged to loose most of my dinner shake (sorry TMI!) I'm not going to let it make me sad! :) Think this calls for an early night though!

Sleep well everyone!

Tc X

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry it's taken me till now to reply - was so tired after last night. I just wanted to say thank you so much!

Anything is possible - I can't thank you enough for your comments - I must admit I do think one day I should read from the start of my diary and see how I've changed!

Emma - Your just fab! Thank you so much :)

Dolphin - I do feel like I'm on a roll! yay!

So diary update for day 114! Last night was AMAZING! I'm so happy mum and I decided to go! We didn't have the best seats due to getting them so last min but it was just the best! I was very lucky to see Kerry after the show (she was who we went to see ) and I've gotten to know her through seeing her so much and it was so sweet watching her trying to work out what was different about me! She hasn’t seen me for a while! I also managed to get a photo with her and for once I don’t look massive standing next to her - shock horror! I'm so tired today but it's just made me smile so much! My driving lesson also went well this morning too and we’re preparing for my test which is rather scary!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Tc all! XxX
---------------------------------------

You have a way with words! Excellent post!:D

Back