Willowfire365's diary!

Blimey I've not update in a few days! On Friday I went out to a gig! I'd been wanting to see the band for a while and it was amazing! I had SO much fun! I felt really confident for a change and I loved it! I was literally the only sober one in the room tho and I stuck to water all the time but I was still a blast! Then at the weekend we went to see family who didn't know I was on a diet...to say they were shocked was an understatement! They were so supportive and even tho there was a BBQ I was still 100% and then today we've come to Portsmouth to see a friend of mine and meet her baby boy for the first time - we went round for 'dinner' tonight - they had dinner and I had my shake and he's just gorgeous!! I'm completely in love with him! Tomorrow we're off shopping for the day and I'm so looking forward to it!

I've also come to the decision that the jeans I brought and wore on my birthday can't really be worn any more as i can now take them off without undoing the zip and buttons!!! I am kinda annoyed tho as even tho there falling down at my waist my thighs still need to go more before I can grab the next size down - saying that I have a slightly tighter pair with me so I might try them in the morning! Tomorrow marks 3 months 100% so I'm really pleased :)

Hope everyone is having a good time at the mo!

Tc X

Today I'm shattered! I got back fm Portsmouth yesterday at about 11:30 and I'd arranged to go out with a mate to see We Will Rock You and then Flare Path with my mum - boy am I suffering today! lol I loved every min tho! I woke up late today and had a bit of a panic when mum realised that my driving instructor had pulled up for my lesson and we'd forgot I arranged it today! Surprisingly even tho I'm in lots of pain it actually went really well and I've booked 2 one hr lessons for next week so it seems to be going well! I'm off for my 2nd shake now and some more painkillers! I'm also working for an hr and a half tonight so hopefully my body will hold out!

Tc all!

X

Feel like death today but then again I have done a lot over the last few days :-( we're at a BBQ today and I feel terrible and would quite like to be in bed :-( I'm not hungry really but it's weird sitting here wishing I could join in :-( it's prob cos I'm so tired and feeling low. Never mind back to the meal....well kinda!

X

Hope you feel better soon hunny xx

Thanks so much Cham - I'm feeling a bit better now which is good! Hope your doing ok to hun!

So today is day 90 at 100%! First time in days I've felt hungry! Mum and dad were cooking stake tonight and even tho I haven't eaten meat in like 6 years and it smelt so good! Oh well only like 9 or 10 weeks to go! I've had a great weekend and tomorrow I've got a weigh in, driving lesson and then I'm off to the theatre! so exciting but a lot in one day! So I'm off to sleep in a min and I hope everyone is getting on well!

Tc X

So just been for my weigh in and I've lost 8.2 lb in 2 weeks! I'm really pleased and that means I've got less than 100 lb to go yay! :) I'm so cold again today so off to put more layers on before my driving lesson and to have my breakfast shake!

Tc everyone! X

Blimey for the first time today I'm SO hungry :-( I'd love to drink something other than water as well :-( it's my mates birthday tomorrow and we're all out tomorrow which means all meals out - I'm probably just being silly as I'm so close to 100 days and I've lost so much weight. I know I wouldn't eat but today just feels really difficult today :-( On the plus side I've booked to see Legally Blonde to mark the 100 days as I feel it's a big stage for me.

oh well back to my water!

X

So day 97 at 100%!

It was my mates birthday on Saturday and so we headed into town for celebrations so today I'm shattered and not feeling that well! We also went to the Royal Albert Hall yesterday to the most amazing concert seeing Kerry Ellis and Brian May - I've seen Kerry and Brian a lot and it was the most amazing atmosphere! I can't wait to see more of the tour dates! Today though I'm not in a good way - stupid health! I've slept most of today and I'm ready for bed now - so tired! On the plus side I'm really proud I've nearly made it to 100 days at 100%! I've booked Legally Blonde for Thursday night which is my 100 days and I can't wait to go!

I'm off to sleep again now but I hope everyone is doing well - keep strong!

X

Hi there Willow, just wanted to say well done x

Have really enjoyed reading your diary, it is inspirational!

Keep up the fab work xxxx

Thank you so much emmievic - thank you for reading my mad rambling diary! How are you getting on?

Thank you so much again and hope your well and enjoying the bank holiday! :)

X

I'm getting on ok thanks Willow - day 6 here, its really wizzing by! Put on my trousers for work and they feel a bit more comfy which is cool :)

Can't imagine doing this for 97 days! That is amazing :) am aiming for 60 - 70 days but we'll see....

Looks like a nice day so enjoy the sunshine xxx

You sound like your getting on great Emmie! Day 6 is fantastic and if your trousers feel better already that’s wonderful! I’ve read your diary so I’m going to comment on there too :)

I must admit it’s very rare that I think about food now - some smells make me want to eat but if I take my mind off of it it’s not too bad :) Keep going you’ll get to where you want easily!

Thought I’d diary update too - Day 98 and it’s been a really stressful day - I wont go into details but I’ve been rather worried all morning which has made me feel even more ill than I did before! It’s all sorted now which is great but it just made me feel so rubbish - just trying to chill out now and relax and feel better! On the plus side I’m wearing my top I got from the gig on Sunday and for the first time I was able to get the fitted t-shirt!!! I cant say how happy it made me - I had to get the XL in it but it’s about the size of a 16-18 and it fits so well. I had to smile a little that I didn’t have to get the larger normal t-shirts!

Also I went for my weighin today and it’s not much but I’ve lost 3lb this week. I’m not worried as I know it’s going to have times where it slows down but I think it’s ok!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

X

Thanks Emma, I'm pleased with 3 lb - it's all good it's coming off!

Tc X

So day 99! Today mum and I went shopping - I've come to the conclusion I need a new cropped jacket as the one I currently have is about 2 sizes too big! I found one today but I was a bit unsure cos of the price but mums said we're going back tomorrow to get it - my current jackets must look a state lol I also went back to work tonight and they were all a bit shocked at how different I looked which was lovely!

I can't wait till tomorrow though! It will be amazing to tick off the goal of 100 days! I'm also SO excited about going to Blonde tomorrow as a treat :) I'm on my way home now so going to have my shake and perhaps a shower then tv in bed. My pain still isn't that great after the weekend so going to try and rest up!

Tc everyone!

X

So day 100 and I’ve made it! I’ve had such a lovely day too - I went out and finally got a jacket to wear so now it actually looks like I have a waist which is really good and bless her mum found a top in the sale and got it for me as a well done gift! Natalie tonight was bloody amazing as always and I managed to get a gorgeous photo with her after the show too - so love to see her again! I’m so sore now but I don’t care I’m just so pleased! Got a doctors appointment in the morning at half 9 - joy! Time for another B12 injection - hope it doesn’t make me feel ass dizzy as it did last time but if it helps it don’t care!

So going to watch a bit of 2 Pints on iPlayer and then time for sleep!

Night all and Tc

X

hiya... just readin thru your diary... fab! Congrats on 100 days, that's just brill. Sad to see you're constantly in pain.... i suffer from Fibromyalgia myself and it's no fun to be constantly exhausted and in pain... i do find tho, since i started this.... my pain has decreased and im in a much more positive frame of mind.... i also have a prob with my foot... cortisone injections etc and that has improved 50% since losing the weight too... do you find your pain has improved at all??? Congrats on the lovely new jacket, bet you look fab and skinny!!!! Anyway keep going.... very inspirational and always on here giving support to everyone..... x

Hi Leluna! I’ve got a few friends that have Fibromyalgia as well as M.E and it’s not fun :( I’m so sorry to hear your in pain too. It’s so difficult to control everything and keep going isn’t it! I haven’t found my pain has got better but I a lot of people are saying my movement seems easier and I’m standing up strait and things - I have found that with my weight loss I’ve noticed my muscles especially in my legs feel bruised to the touch but I just think that’s my muscles not being used to everything! I do agree about feeling positive though - this diet really does help with things like that and confidence too! I hope your having a good day today and thank you so much for the message it really means a lot! XxX

Emma - I was thinking about putting a starting photo and a pic from now but I don’t know if I’d be too embarrassed lol! I’ve sent you a PM with my email for facebook - my photo with Natalie is my profile pic so feel free to add me!

So diary update - day 102! Last night I ended up working for an extra 30 min and spent most of that time on my hands and knees trying to get a child in the pool as he was scared needless to say my muscles in my legs are killing today! I’m walking like I’ve wet myself haha! I won though and he got in the water and had fun! lol I’m just resting now before work this afternoon - I’ll be so happy when today is done and tomorrow morning! After that I can get excited for my mini holiday! I’m off to Chichester over night to see a performer I like in a musical there! It’s going to be a very short overnight stay but I’m so excited to hear her sing again!

Best rest a little more and have my lunch shake before work!

Tc everyone!

X

So day 106 and the last few days have been mad busy but amazing! Been doing so much but having an amazing time! I went for my weigh in today and I've lost 5 lb this week :) I've got so much over the next few weeks but I'm so excited! :)

Hope everyone is having a great time at the moment!

Tc X

Back