Willowfire365's diary!

Thanks so much dolphin :)

So day 115 and still going - felt a bit rubbish today. I'm due my TOM which I think hasn't helped! I'm off to Chichester tomorrow to see friends and to the festival theatre - it's a 7am start to get my train at 9:30! I'm shattered tonight but I'm sure I'll be fine once I get going in the morning! It's tablet time for me and probably sleep time!

Hope everyone has had a great day!

Tc everyone! X

Hi everyone! So sorry I've been a bit quiet - done so much this weekend! I had an absolutely amazing time but as usual today I'm paying for it - so sore and so tired and just my luck it's now my totm and I’m in agony! Annoying but oh well!

I had such a wonderful time in Chichester and I had a photo taken with one of the cast at another production before I started my diet and I asked her to sign it and she couldn't believe the difference! She was so sweet and said I look amazing - I just adore her for that! I'm on day 118 today and still going strong! Think I’m going for my weigh in tomorrow as mum has meetings on Wednesday.

I have a refeed date sorted that's set 2 weeks before I go on my summer holiday so now I shall start my refeed on the 23rd July and honestly the thought of it all at the moment is rather scary! I've got just under 9 weeks - I don’t think I’ll have lost enough by then at all so I do think I'll be back on this again once I get home but I don’t mind that. Will be interesting to see what i do get down to though!

Anyway I’m going to have a rest now before lunch as typing this has tired me out today!

Tc everyone!

XxX

Right so went for weigh in today and I've lost just under 3 lb which isn't that great but it's all going in the right direction esp with my TOTM and my weigh in being a day early! Spending most of the day resting although i think I’m going to go to a gig tomorrow night - might end up going on my own which isn’t really what i want but i kinda want to go anyway! Planning my trains for the weekend at the moment which should be fun...I will rest at some point lol

Tc everyone!

X

Right so went for weigh in today and I've lost just under 3 lb which isn't that great but it's all going in the right direction
Tc everyone!

X
------------------------------------
I think it's a good loss willowfire, don't forget the Lipotrim organisation advocates that if you follow the programme properly you should lose about a stone a month, works out to be 4Ibs a week. It will all add up in the end. Keep focused:D

Thanks so much Dolphin - it is all good :)

So day 120 and I'm not feeling so good :( I keep getting dizzy when I stand and bend down for anything and I feel sick. It caused me to fall over last night which isn't good - I also feel really uncomfortable and like someone is pressing on my head and I'm shattered! I think it's a combination of my TOTM which is quite bad this time, low calories and my M.E but it's not good. I also feel like crying today. I really hate to moan and i hate feeling like this :(

I was thinking about going out tonight but I’m really not going now! I know it might sound stupid but there's no way I'm going to eat I just hope this passes on it's own! I'm thinking if it lasts much longer i might head to the Dr's for a blood test just to make sure everything is all ok not that I know what would be wrong! I’ve got work tonight and I’m rather worried about going - I have to move about a lot and I just don’t feel today like I have anything to give. Need the money though and I’m away at the weekend. Wish I could feel a bit happier and better today.

I’m so sorry to post an update like this and I hope everyone is having a good day!

X

Thanks so much Dolphin - it is all good :)

So day 120 and I'm not feeling so good :( I keep getting dizzy when I stand and bend down for anything and I feel sick. It caused me to fall over last night which isn't good - I also feel really uncomfortable and like someone is pressing on my head and I'm shattered!
----------------------------------------
It goes without saying if you are feeling dizzy and sick you should be seeing your doctor. You have been on this diet for nearly 4 months, I am just dividing 120 by 30 to work months out. Perhaps you should be refeeding now with a view to coming back after you have recovered yourself from these dizzy spells, just my 2 cents. Sorry I don't wish to sound like your mother:D

Thanks so much Dolphin - I’ve rested up today between work and I am thinking about going to see my Dr. I’ve been drinking lots of water tonight and resting now. I think it might be a combination of me doing a lot too which doesn’t help my M.E generally and that can make me feel sick and dizzy. It is difficult to know how my body will react to things esp on the diet too! I promise to get checked if it carries on and I really do appreciate you replying and don’t worry about sounding like my mum - she’s keeping an eye on me to make sure I’m ok as well :)

Thanks so much again!

X

So on my way to Chichester now for an overnight stay and meet up with friends. I was aiming to take things slow but managed to be running late! Got the train though and on the way! Still tired and dizzy but just had my lunch shake on a packed train - I used to hate having them in public but I must be used to it now to drink it on a busy train! Still weird though! I've got my music on now though and trying to sip my water slowly so I don't need the toilet on the train! My balance is rubbish at the best of times let alone trying to get to the loo lol! Hope everyone is having a great day! Best save my battery and rest a little now!

Tc everyone! X

So went for my weigh in today and I think I lost about 3 1/2 LB. I think my body is only going to loose about 3 each week but I don't mind as it all adds up! I'm doing a lot at the moment which involves quite a bit of walking so I did think I would be loosing a bit more but not to worry! I'm so sore after a fantastic day yesterday but I'm off out again now (I know I think I'm completely mad!) got a bit of a rest day tomorrow then off to Chichester again on Thursday! I will take it easy one day! I do keep thinking though that all the moving about helps!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Tc XxX

So went for my weigh in today and I think I lost about 3 1/2 LB. I think my body is only going to loose about 3 each week but I don't mind as it all adds up! I'm doing a lot at the moment which involves quite a bit of walking so I did think I would be loosing a bit more but not to worry! I'm so sore after a fantastic day yesterday but I'm off out again now (I know I think I'm completely mad!) got a bit of a rest day tomorrow then off to Chichester again on Thursday! I will take it easy one day! I do keep thinking though that all the moving about helps!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Tc XxX

You are shedding weight every week and going in the right direction. Well done and take care:D

Thanks so much Hun :)

Well I've been doing so much over the last few days! Tonight after work I was really tired and felt bored with the chocolate so stupidly decided to try the soup again and that's been a disaster! I've managed a few spoons and it's made me feel sick so had to leave it - not to worry just another 7 weeks on chocolate then! Thankfully the soup was a spare so I don't have to worry about it - as I said never mind! Decide not to have my chocolate shake though just incase. To be honest I think I'm probably too tired to be hungry!

Best thing to do now I sleep I think!

Tc all! X

Glad I am not the only one who can't stand the soup!! i only do chocolate too. My other half thinks I am wierd so at least I can show him I'm not the only one!! Well done on the loss by the way, would love to do 3.5 lbs per week as thats 1stone a month!!

Hi Jacquiso! I think the soup is vile! It is good to hear someone else can only stomach the chocolate too - my friends think I'm mad as well but I'd rather only have chocolate than one of the others! Saying that I haven't tried the flapjack bars or anything so I have no idea what there like! Hope you’re doing well and having a nice day! Tc X

Willow hun, how are you feeling - just noticed about the dizziness and stuff - has it passed? Hope you're feeling much better. You're doing amazingly, I can totally understand our reluctance to refeeding while you're on this roll. I'm a chocolate girl too. cannot stomach the other flavours either. Mind yourself! xxx

Hi Rebeccah thank you so much for your message! I’m kinda ok….any time I do a lot my dizzyness seems to rear it’s head! I am trying to slow down and be really careful not to get up quickly or when I bend down to pick something up - I think I’m getting used to it a bit now but I think if it gets any worse I might have to mention it to the Dr! Yay for another chocolate girl - it’s by far the best and that’s saying something lol I hope your doing well hun, Tc XxX

So another diary update for day 132 - feeling shattered tonight but doing ok! I managed a bit on my Wii Fit today which is really good - I’ve also managed quite a bit of water over the last few days which is great. I’ve got my weigh in tomorrow before I head to Chichester again to meet friends and have a overnight stay - I’m really looking forward to it. I must admit the last 2 nights I’ve been shattered so I think it might be bed time soon! Still need to pack some things for tomorrow though!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Tc X

So home after Chichester - I had a wonderful time and everyone is being so nice about my weight loss! I also think all the water I'm drinking is making my eyes look brighter because the amount of people that keep saying my eyes look really blue is hysterical! I mean I've always had deep blue eyes but I've never had this many compliments about them before! I also had my weigh in before I went yesterday and I'll post the exact amount i lost when i get home but it's official that I've lost over 6 stone! I'm so pleased! I was thinking today I really need to weigh my backpack i take with me when i go to Chichester as it feels so heavy to carry but it can't be anything near the 6 stone I was carrying about before! Madness! Only about 3 more stone to go then I'll be at my goal weight! Yay - I know I won't make it in the 7 weeks till my refeed but I'm getting there!

Anyway hope everyone is well!

Tc X

wow willow,
very well done chick, that's fab.
u will lose the last 3 stones in no time. am well pleased for ya.
:D:D:D
xx

Hey willow, chick you've done so greeeeeat! :) im proud of you babe x well im back with a vengence haha :) day 1 today, will update diary later x hope ur feeling good xx

Thanks so much v12345! I do feel like I'm getting there :D hope your well! X

Cham - missed you!!! Thank you so much hun! It does mean the world! XxX

So day 135 and good day today - rather tired and sore but doing ok. Drunk a lot of water today and it was so strange having people say that I looked great tonight at work! I'm going to be brave and post a photo in the next few days - one of the start and then now :) Going to rest up and will post again tomorrow!

Night all!

X

Well done you are doing amazing and im sure you will complete your goal in no time im just starting needing to lose 10 stone so you have already motivated me that it is possible thank you :)

Back