Willowfire365's diary!

padmdhs thank you so much for your message - I know you'll make it to your goal in no time too! It's not east but it is possible and keep coming on here to for support and to keep your mind off being hungry - have you got a diary on here too? Will go have a look and make sure i post. Please let me know how your getting on and remember if you need any support just message :) Tc X

So day 136 and went shopping with mum today and I had a lovely time - got some new makeup to wear and give me a boost. I'm feeling terrible tonight after work and so tired but nvm! Going to have to sleep soon before I pass out! Hope everyone is having a good day!

Tc X

So I did have a whole post written out but I lost it all so....it's day 140 at 100% today - been on a course for the last 2 days and I'm past shattered! Still a lot to do before the practical assessment and test on thursday but my brain is nearly falling out of my ears tonight so sleep time soon! Going for my weeigh in tomorrow and it's silly but i'm nervous! Will update on how I get on when i get back!

Tc everyone!

X

Been for my weigh in and it was a rather low number today - think I lost just about 2 lb which is the lowest number for me on this! Considering I'm running all over the place at the mo I thought it would be more. Was a little upset but I guess its all coming off! Off to work now then theatre trip - tbh I just want to sleep but I know I'll love it when I get there!

Tc fm a tired Willowfire!

X

Been for my weigh in and it was a rather low number today - think I lost just about 2 lb which is the lowest number for me on this! Considering I'm running all over the place at the mo I thought it would be more. Was a little upset but I guess its all coming off! Off to work now then theatre trip - tbh I just want to sleep but I know I'll love it when I get there!

Tc fm a tired Willowfire!

X

Well done for the weight loss, don't be disheartened it is all going in the right direction:D

Thank you, hope you are doing good

Thanks so much Dolphin :) it is all going the right way! Tc Hun X

Quick diary update - the course is finished and I passed so I can now teach babies and pre-school swimming :) I'm so tired tonight but I'm hopefully going to pop out tomorrow and get my eyebrows done cos they look terrible at the moment then off to Chichester on Saturday for the last time of this production! Should be a really good day :)

Sleep time soon though!

Tc all x

So day 146! This week feels like it's gone so fast! Got my weigh in tomorrow so I can go back to Tuesdays which I like :) booked a night out with my mate on Wednesday and then got the Dr's on Friday for another B12 injection and a check on my body. I seem to be getting a lot of pain in my lower back when I’m sitting down - it's so painful i have trouble getting back up to stand. I'm wondering if my muscles are having trouble adjusting to the weight loss as they weren’t very strong to start with! It's so sore though - going to also see about my blood pressure as I'm getting rather dizzy again - all good fun! The mad thing is I've only got 5 weeks till I'm due to start my refeed - as I said mad!

Having a rest day today watching DVD's - good times!

Tc everyone!

X

Feeling ok today, just been or my weigh in and again I lost just over 2 lb, not much but I have a feeling that's how it's going to be from now on! Off now to the shops for a bit then for a rest.

Tc everyone :)

X

Feeling ok today, just been or my weigh in and again I lost just over 2 lb, not much but I have a feeling that's how it's going to be from now on! Off now to the shops for a bit then for a rest.

Tc everyone :)

X

Still a good loss:D My weight loss is steady as well, provided I shed it on regular basis it's all going in the same direction. I have said it so often on these forum, I wish I had come across Lipotrim 10 years ago, almost like a magic pill:D

It is like a magic pill Dolphin :) so pleased your still doing great!

Can't remember what day it is today but my body has now thrown a strop after everything I've been doing :-( I really hate feeling like this but I must admit I was expecting it to hit me soon. I've spent all day in bed resting and I've got a dr's appointment in the morning for another B12 injection so hopefully it will help boost me up a little. Not seen my Dr in 7 weeks so looking forward to seeing if she can notice a difference lol I had a lovely time last night but it's annoying having to pay for it all now :-( going to watch a bit more tv and then get an early night.

Tc everyone!

X

Day 150 and my body is still unhappy :( I went to the Dr's today and she's so pleased with how my I'm looking and getting on with me weight :) I also had another B12 injection so hopefully it will give my another boost as I can't feel like this for much longer - I'm so tired I could cry! I've also agreed to work an extra hr and a half tomorrow as well as my usual on Sunday so think it's time to go to sleep now!

Tc everyone! X

Day 151 and still feeling really bad with my health - just got back fm work and now laying on my bed ready to sleep before work again in the morning. I am also starting to get a bit worried about my hair - I've noticed over the last few weeks that a lot seems to be coming out when I wash my hair but it's starting to be noticeable that it's thinning at the moment :( that with me not feeling well is making me feel a bit low. I've only got 4 weeks left on Lipo (I'm refeeding for my holiday) and I must admit although I still feel I have a lot to go I think my body needs a rest now. Saying that even though I feel like it's a long way I keep having to think where I came from.

I took another photo of me today so I might post the start and end - the start photo is difficult to look at now i must admit!

Tc everyone!

X

Day 153 - Still feel terrible :( my M.E is really playing up to the point it hurts and I feel sick every time I move - I'm really not impressed! I think it's because my TOTM is due and my body seems to have had enough of everything :( My mum and friends are suggesting that I refeed slightly earlier than planned but with only 3 weeks till the date I'd set part of me wants to see it through - I don't know what to do for the best :( I feel so sore and tired and I'm not sure if it's my body telling me it's had enough too.

Sorry to have a bit of a moan :(

Tc everyone X

not a problem we all take the rough with the smooth and what better place then to have a good moan lol wish you all the best and trust you will make the right decision for you x

Thank you so much hun :)

Ok so I went for my weigh in this morning and spoke to my pharmacist who’s been looking after me and as I'm feeling so rubbish at the moment we’ve spoken about getting through this week and if I’m still feeling this bad to refeed from next Tuesday and he’s going write out a refeed plan for me. I had my weigh in and I lost 6 lb this week! I think that might be part of the reason I feel so shattered - the B12 boots my metabolism so I usually loose a lot after having the injection. I am really pleased but still shattered! I have been told that if I get any worse this week then to have some fish and see if that helps.

Going out tonight and I’m already so tired but hopefully I’ll enjoy it!

Tc everyone X

Thank you so much hun :)

Ok so I went for my weigh in this morning and spoke to my pharmacist who’s been looking after me and as I'm feeling so rubbish at the moment we’ve spoken about getting through this week and if I’m still feeling this bad to refeed from next Tuesday and he’s going write out a refeed plan for me. I had my weigh in and I lost 6 lb this week! I think that might be part of the reason I feel so shattered - the B12 boots my metabolism so I usually loose a lot after having the injection. I am really pleased but still shattered! I have been told that if I get any worse this week then to have some fish and see if that helps.

Going out tonight and I’m already so tired but hopefully I’ll enjoy it!

Tc everyone X

I hope you feel better soon. If you are so tired and not too far off your goal, why not take a break here and refeed. I am sure having food again would do wonders for you. Perhaps you can get back into LT in the near future to lose that stone or so, it would be so much easier then with renewed energy and enthusiasm.
Hair loss is a problem, if you stay on the diet too long, not many people are affected by it apparently and it grows back within few weeks. I am thinking of calling it a day too. My weigh in is tomorrow morning and if I have only lost 2 Ibs or so then I am leaving LT for time being and joining slimming world. Good luck with whatever you decide:D

You've done so well! Perhaps you just need a few weeks out eating real food.Keep it low carb and I'm sure you won't gain too much. Whatever you decide, you've done amazingly well and are an inspiration!

Thank you so much dolphin10 and lipotrim - it's amazing how suportive everyone is and thank you both!

So a few days in from my last post and it's my TOTM now and blimey my stomach is sore! I think most of the problems over the last few days has been to do with that as it really effects my M.E and makes me feel rubbish! I went out for 'lunch' with a mate today which was really nice and we went for a walk as well around town and now I'm shattered! I know I've got till Tuesday to decide what to do about refeeding but for some reason I have a feeling I might aim to do one more week and then see - i think i just want to use the time i have before I need to refeed for holiday and i want to use it. I think i shall see on Tuesday how i feel!

Working tomorrow afternoon and Sunday so it's prob good to sleep soon!

Tc all! X

158 days today and my body is feeling it! I had my breakfast and lunch close together and my stomach has been so upset since - really not good. I'm watching my mate and my parents eat a really nice dinner now and although I'm not hungry I'm sick of my body feeling this way - I'm so full and my stomach is really sore. I know I can keep going another 2 weeks but stupidly I feel a bit low tonight :( wish I could join in too with the meal and feel warm after I eat because I always feel so cold after my shakes (I can't stomach warm shakes!). Anyway I'm going to sleep soon as it's an early start for work in the morning.

Tc everyone X

So day 160 and I've got my weigh in tomorrow morning. I did speak about starting my refeed from tomorrow but I really want to keep going at least for another week but I guess I'll see what they think in the morning. I have a few nights out this week and I think it would probably be easier to keep going rather than trying to figure out meals! I'm super tired tonight so I've just painted my nails so I think I'll let them dry and then sleep! Got an audio book on my ipod to listen too and it sounds so sad but I'm looking forward to snuggling up to sleep! lol so rock n' roll!

Tc everyone!

X

Back