Willowfire365's diary!

Hi Wedger as Deezer said it might be an idea to post in the 100% section. It can be dependant on hormones and things like that so post in there and if you have any worried you can ask your pharmacists when you go. I'm sorry I can't be any more help but congrats on getting through week 2!

Diary update - for day 14. Boy was work hard today! I forgot my painkillers before work so it was rather long and rather painful! I managed to get through it so I'm resting now! Can't wait for tomorrow and my weigh in! I feel like my clothes are feeling looser and I can't wait to see how I've got on! If I'm into the 13's I'll be over the moon really but to be honest I'll be happy with any loss really :)

Right going to have a warm shower to see if it relaxes my sore muscles and then my shake!

Tc everyone!

XxX

Day 15 and it was weigh in day today and I went from 202.4 last week to 197.0 today so I'm really pleased :) Hopefully I'll get into the 13 stone bracket next Monday :) Pain isn't great today but never mind feeling happy about things which is always good :)

Tc everyone!

XxX

So we had the funeral today for a much loved friend and it's been a really hard day :( it was so lovely to see the amount of people there. I've had a bad day with the diet though...no i didn't cave but my mouth is killing me and I never remember it hurting this much before. It's only due to my nighttime painkillers but wow is it dry and sore. I know I've still got 2 stone to go but today the diet seems so hard and that feels like such a long way away. I'm just missing joining in with occasions and I must admit today I'm even sick of water :( oh dear I'd better pull myself together.

So sorry for a low post and I hope everyone is getting on well and is staying strong!

Tc X

I'm so sorry for you loss Willowfire, as for the diet look how far you have come 2 stone is nothing you will do it no time, be strong and you will able to join in very soon and all slinky and slim it will be worth it, you know it will x

I hope you feel better about it soon x

Sorry for your rough day hun!!!

You will be fine and that 2 stone will drop off... hang on in there!!!

Love to you!! x

Thank you so much ElectricLilac and Deezer it really means a lot to me. I had my last shake tonight and went upstairs and I decided to look at my cards from the start and looking back at my first weigh in I was 312.2 lb and last Monday I was 197.0 it really gave me the boost I needed :) I've currently got my favourite TV show on with the DVD commentary and it's cheering me up :)

Thank you so much again

XxX

glad you are a little cheerier, your weight loss so far is such an achievement and you are so, so close now, you can do it you know you can x

Last edited:
Thank you so much to both of you! Today has been really good and I feel so much more positive today again :) I really hate feeling low as it's not a mood I let myself go to very often. It's so silly but I'm desperate to find out my weigh today even though I only have to wait till Monday to find out lol I have work tomorrow and then a very fun day planned for Sunday away from work for once an I've got a size 14 vintage ish dress to wear and considering it's so wam I'm thinking tights are a no and for me to out without tights or leggings on in a dress doesn't happen very often! Slightly scared by it but everyone keeps telling me it looks ok so I think I'll just brave it and go for it! :-D slightly scared about seeing some people I haven't seen in a long while too and that always worries me and I'm not sure why!

Any-who back to my website editing and then sleep!

Tc XxX

i bet your dress will look beautiful, be brave x

Just found your diary willowfire and omg such an inspiration! You've given me the boost to keep going. If you can stick to this with all the things you've had going on then I sure can :D so thank you for that. I hope your feeling better now and your weight is just falling off you by the sound of it. Be daring with your dressing as your pics previously were amazing honey....think we have to get our brains round our new bodies sometimes ;) ....hope you have a fun time x x x

Thank you so much ElectricLilac and pinkkaz77! The dress wearing went well - here's a pic...

me_Oct2nd.jpg

That was just after I'd got home and I was super tired so I don't really look my best! lol People did like the dress though and I had a great day :)

Trueleame thank you so much for your message you really can do it! If I've been any help in any way it really means so much to me. You'll be amazing I'm sure :D

So I'm feeling so bad today after walking lots yesterday but boy was it worth it! :) I went for my weigh in today as well and I've gone from 197 lb to 192 lb so about a 5lb loss i think so I'm now officially into the 13 stone mark :D I'm so sore and so tired but so happy! Going to rest now though!

Tc everyone!

X

Back