- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Fabulous loss Willow, well done xx

Thats excellent and wow nearly 3 stone off, thats amazing!!
Keep it up xx

Well done Willow. That's an excellent loss. :D xx

Well had a crazy weekend last of my daughter's birthday celebrations, she had a ice skating party. I hadn't been ice skating in a long time so was an interesting experience. Felt like a good work out though!

I have decided to up the exercise now so going to start doing 20 mins on my bike most evenings and see how it affects me. I am hoping it may boost the weight loss but mainly start to get me a bit fitter.

Hope everyone is doing well!

hey WQ,

glad you had a nice weekend, good luck with the extra exercise too, i'm sure it'll be a doddle!

have a good day :)

Skating is excellent for exercise & fun as well. Bet you could feel it in your muscles :) My daughter plays roller derby & she is so toned!!

Good idea to start getting on your bike. Hope your day goes well xx

Well done for getting the bike out, that'll do you the world of good :)

hey WQ,

glad you had a nice weekend, good luck with the extra exercise too, i'm sure it'll be a doddle!

have a good day :)

hello and welcome Bravocharlie, fantastic weight loss on your first week, well done :0clapper:

Skating is excellent for exercise & fun as well. Bet you could feel it in your muscles :) My daughter plays roller derby & she is so toned!!

Good idea to start getting on your bike. Hope your day goes well xx

The ice skating was great fun, spent most of it pushing 5 year olds on the skate aids, had a few laps on my own and was a little hairy. x Determined to go back again to see if I can improve my skills, nail a few triple axles he he. ;)

Well done for getting the bike out, that'll do you the world of good :)

Thanks Katie, having shifted 3 stone I now feel at a sensible weight to maybe do a little more.

Hi WQ. How are you? Just read about your ice skating - haven't done that for years. Good luck with the cycling. I bought a bile last year and then didn't use it due to a leg problem. Now that the weather is improving I might get mine out again soon too!

Hi WQ. How are you? Just read about your ice skating - haven't done that for years. Good luck with the cycling. I bought a bile last year and then didn't use it due to a leg problem. Now that the weather is improving I might get mine out again soon too!

Hi Lynne, not too bad thanks, has been a bit of a struggle this week a combination of the exercise and getting a cold I ended up having an omelette for tea twice this week. I have used my bike 3 times this week and found it quite enjoyable, measured my legs and lost an inch off my calves and thighs since last week so must be helping. Hope you are doing well Lynne!

Well even though it's been a real battle this week adding in the exercise I managed a good loss of 3.8lbs which I am pleased with. I am over half way now 44.8lb gone 41lb to go, not going to reach goal before my holiday in May but hoping to get fitter now as feel I am at a more manageable weight for exercising.

Well done Willow!

Excellent loss willow and over halfway to goal is brilliant!! :)

keep it up willow!

Back