- Willowsquest Total Solution Diary -

Well done Willow. And well done to your Dad too!

Well done Willow, great losses for you both.

Here's to another good day tomorrow xx

I've not put it on my iPhone, but do have it on my iPad and you can use a PC to log the info.

Afternoon , I have my fitbit now and have had a play seems very simple to use the application for it is simple too. Can log food and water consumption, create a food plan, set goals, monitor sleep, set an alarm. Will give it a test run this afternoon and see what it tells me I am doing :). It wirelessly connects to computer, smartphone to update stats comes with a little USB plug in dongle to use on PC so you don't have to use phone. The gadget is charged via USB so you would need somewhere you can do this. x

Hope everyone is having a nice day. x

Sounds interesting. Does it have to go on the wrist or can it go in a pocket.

Hope your day has gone well. How many steps does it say you have done ? xx

Afternoon , I have my fitbit now and have had a play seems very simple to use the application for it is simple too. Can log food and water consumption, create a food plan, set goals, monitor sleep, set an alarm. Will give it a test run this afternoon and see what it tells me I am doing :). It wirelessly connects to computer, smartphone to update stats comes with a little USB plug in dongle to use on PC so you don't have to use phone. The gadget is charged via USB so you would need somewhere you can do this. x

Hope everyone is having a nice day. x

Glad you've got it, I take my charger to work and charge it while I'm sat at my desk, then just have to remember to put it on before I go wandering down the corridor, don't want to miss any steps :)

The one I have Susie I clip down my bra and then just put it on my wrist at night to sleep in x

i am wearing it on my wrist but I imagine you can put it in a pocket or bra like Katie suggests. Good day today and I have done 2500 steps since 2pm which I know I would normally do more as didn't do school run today, so hopeful I can push towards the 10,000 on a full day. Did 20 minutes on my bike which you can add in to your overall stats.

Really like it on first impressions let's hope it motivates me :)

How's today going Willow. Good luck with the step counting :D x

How's today going Willow. Good luck with the step counting :D x

Hi Susie, good day today in the routine of it this week, my new gadget is distracting me well. I have done 6500 steps today so far don't think I will make 10000 but quite pleased and will add 20 minutes on the bike later which will give me 40 mins activity for the day. So far so good seems like a good purchase. :)

Hi Willow. I've got to get a fit bit. Sounds great!

Hi Willow. I've got to get a fit bit. Sounds great!

I would def recommend I bought some new straps for it today so I have a choice of colours to wear, they strangely match my 3 fleece jackets I wear for the school run, slightly obsessed with it at moment he he.:)

Glad you are having fun & exercising at the same time.

That's a good number of steps Willow. Are you going to join in our step challenge. We just record our number of steps daily then work out the weekly average each week.

Have a good day xx

Glad you are having fun & exercising at the same time.

That's a good number of steps Willow. Are you going to join in our step challenge. We just record our number of steps daily then work out the weekly average each week.

Have a good day xx

hi Susie, I shall def join the challenge may start Saturday to tie in with my weigh in then I can monitor the loss versus exercise. :)

Bit of a crazy day today, haven't stopped but not really achieved anything of note. The extra exercise really makes me hungry and I almost caved in and had an omelette. Decided to weigh first as have STS since Saturday and was pleased to see my evening weight was less than my morning so a loss. This stopped me having food so quite pleased, will have to wait until the morning to see what's really going on.

It's my goal to reach 14's by 20/03 so fingers crossed tomorrow.

Hope everyone has had a great day. x

Hope you get to the 14's :) xx

Hope you make the 14's today xx

Wow that's a bit of a result, weighing less in the evening that in the morning!!

Really hope you get into the 14s today Willow xx

Hope you get to the 14's :) xx

Hope you make the 14's today xx

Wow that's a bit of a result, weighing less in the evening that in the morning!!

Really hope you get into the 14s today Willow xx

well let's just say I was pleased with the scales yesterday! Will post my weight tomorrow for my official weigh-in. Scales did go on the blip though so may have to invest in some new ones, fingers crossed they don't make am gain. x

Back