WIND !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 14 February 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I have swapped from Lipotrim in the last week and CD seems to give me almost constant wind !! does anyone else suffer with this with CD ?? could it just be beacause I am doing SS+ so am eating a lot of protein and green veg .. or is it the CD products that are extra windy as didnt have this problem on LT !!!!!

katie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Protein shouldn't. The veg can, but the quantities are very small for SS+ so if you are measuring correctly it shouldn't be a problem.

The bars can give you wind though! Are you having bars yet?

4. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah i have been having the bars they are scrummy !!! Its not a major problem just wondered what it was as LT didnt give me any wind at all !!!

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Ah.. it'll be the bars then.

You could try cutting them in half with a pair of scissors and having half twice a day. I always did that anyway as I'm a grazer. Seemed to give me less wind too :cool:

6. determinator

determinator Banned

7. Scottishmum

Scottishmum Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(29.67%)
    I suffer terribly from with the bars. For some reason its worse with the peanut one and have ended up drinking copious amounts of mint tea with that one to "untrap" it ;-)

Good advise from KD re cutting it in half. Now why did I not think of that!

8. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I notice I have more wind whilst on CD, lol.

9. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I usually suffer from wind if I am naughty and have more than one bar in a day. Apart from that no wind effects.

10. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

I can only have bars in the evening. I had one for breakfast a few days ago because I felt the need to EAT something, and I had horrible, crampy wind all day:eek: At least if I have them before bed it sorts itself out overnight.

11. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

MmMmMm bars!! They are so yummy. The chocolate one is my fav hehe! I have alot of wind anyway :eek: i guess i must just be a windy person haha. When i was little my family used to call me ''little miss poopy bottom'' :mad: Its not sexy believe me! Also i think i am a wee bit more blowly on CD haha. Altho i ''pump alot in my sleep... or so OH tells me anyway, so half the time i dont even know haha. :p ok maybe that was TMI :rolleyes:

ANYWAY in answer to your question no not really, maybe a wee bit but not much!! haha xxx

12. Little Miss in the Making

Little Miss in the Making Banned

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.26%)
    Diet:
    New You
    Determinator - your weight loss results are fab.....what way does the CD work?? what have u been eatn etc...thanks.x

13. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Yup I've heard that about the bars, thankfully none of it has an effect on me though! My friend was terrible with them though and she did what KD said, had them half at a time and that sorted her out.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.