• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

***winning wednesday daily thread***

Hello all

I missed having a daily thread yesterday - I considered setting one up but was sitting in an open plan office with so many managers close by, decided it might be too risky!
Well I just don't know what happened to me last night, I went through the worst hunger I have experienced since getting into ketosis. Its not TOTM and I haven't eaten or drunk anything different or outlawed, I just can't understand it?!
Stomach grumbling and totally miserable, I was seriously thinking about whether I could cope anymore with CD - thankfully was with very supportive friend that would have stopped me from eating.

And then the hunger stopped - thank goodness. I came home, had my two remaining packs (I have 4 a day), some more water and feel just fine.

Maybe it was all psychological - I wanted to share this with others, with the message that you can 'ride out' these awful episodes - I just hope it doesn't become a regular occurence.

So, working from home in the morning, attending a training session at a conference centre in City of London in the afternoon and then going to a new show about Marilyn Monroe in the evening.

Wishing all a successful day, wherever you are at with CD x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Need the discipline of daily thread today, after a week on hols and a few days of wobbles. Oh, and a 3-day migraine. Today will be better! We can do this...

xxx

I was the same last night BB it was madness I am thinking its time I went on to SS+ as I am so hungry in the eves. Maybe we are just getting used to climate and time change ??

Hi Katycakes and kerryberry

you have both echoed a couple of my thoughts - the daily thread offers a certain routine and discipline (lol, can you tell I went to a convent school!) and I think that change in weather/bodies getting used to CD does have an impact. It does seem to make sense to move up the plans rather than fall off CD. I have decided that one way or another I will make it through to next Saturday and then talk to my counsellor about my options.
Just hope today is a lot better - good luck girls x

Well the more i think about it the more sense it makes. I found the routine of the diet really good at the begining and I just switched off and did it but now its a bit harder. 21 weeks is good going my CDC said most people have moved up to SS+ or 810 by now so I am happy with that. So chin up girls we are still going strong and will get there xx

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Still hanging on by a thread - this thread! Just had a choc shake and feel better for that, and have got through a good amount of work too. Kerry, you are right, SS is tough and 21 weeks is pretty awesome. Don't be scared to switch up to 810 though, I lost my last 2 stone on that plan... while getting used to food again.

Sun is even trying to shine outside - miracle!

xxx

sumayyah

please try again
afternoon girls, good to see the daily thread up and running

glad to hear the hunger died down for you girls, horrible when ur body/heads screaming at you that your hungry, hate that feeling

not much going on here at all

shell09

Silver Member
hi guys
glad to see everyone still battling the bulge! had a slip yesterday so vowed today would be the first day of something new and joined the 8 week challenge too! had an excellent day with water. im on ss+ and most nights have the meal but as of today im going back to 4 cd packs only for a little while (done tis on my first week) just to get me 100% back on track n completely forget about food.

so far so good! lets hope it stays that way!

off to bed for an early ish night take care all

xx