wish i was 30 again

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
Ruthy i wish i was 30 again hun, i am 38 (39 in august) my other half is 32 (33 in november). but i dont feel it so heh dont worry chick!! my wii fit says i am 24 so hell i wished!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Our blokes are the same age Skinny - yet me and you are 15 years apart, it really does prove age is only a number.... madness xxx

Never argue with the Wii hun, if it says 24 then 24 it is!

Gx

wow

wow porgous you look great xx oops i have posted this in wrong bit. i was replying to porgous must have put new thread instead..oh well porgous you look great....

Last edited:
I am 38, 39 in October and would also love to be 30 again. I have loved my 30's! Much better than my 20's!!!

How old were you when your avator pic was taken Steph? x

No - way, god I wouldn't have put you as much older than me (26/27 ish) hope I look as good as you when Im 38! xxx

:( do you mean to say i look my age then :cry:

No you daft sod I didn't mean to say you look your age! - Id have put you bout 34/35 - so not bad, not bad. And you must be doing something right to have a younger bloke on your arm! xxx

Thank you so much sweetie! That makes me feel much better!!

xx

Honestly - I thought you'd type it wrong initially! And just think how when you're at target it'll only knock more years off.... you'll be looking like a teenager before we know it lol xxx

Back