Wish me luck :)

Well done. Love it when the scales move.

I am so looking forward to being into the 13's only a few more pounds to go for me.

Hamish's Mum said:
Well done. Love it when the scales move.

I am so looking forward to being into the 13's only a few more pounds to go for me.

I know it's great!

No doubt you'll be there very soon :)

just a quick update, down to 11 stone 2lbs today :) so close to the 10's now!!

urgh im my own worst enemy! weekend of eating pure rubbish which included kfc, the new cadbury oreo bar (amazing) and a full on lamb roast dinner at my parents! as well as other stuff! i should be grateful i was only up to 11 stone 5lbs this morning. *sigh* i hate my reasoning sometimes, its like oh ive lost the weight really quickly i can have a few days off plan to relax and enjoy myself rah rah rah- STUPID! just delays everything!

anywho! back on track today, all went well thankfully and hopefully the 3 lb gain wasnt ALL calorie related and hopefully just some carb gain, but we'll see in the next few days.

so something to look forward to is that in another stones time i will have reached a healthy bmi and weight and then with an extra 5 lbs i will have reached the second of my goals. i realllllllly want to achieve these by christmas so going to stay on track and keep to plan as i KNOW it works.

28 days to go- 4 weeks exactly is just under 5 lbs a week, fingers crossed!

well i didnt restart... im hopeless! but i am back AGAIN to start tomorrow, i have purchased new soups/bars/meals and going to record here EVERYDAY my weight as its the only way that i can keep on track.

i'll weigh myself later this evening to check the damage!

Back