Wishful thinking?!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by losebabyweight, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. losebabyweight

losebabyweight Member

Hi everyone! I first tried Lipotrim 4 weeks before I got married just to shif a few extra pounds and I actually lost 1stone 7lb in that short time which felt amazing!

That was nearly 4 years ago and I've tried Lipotrim a few times since but never got past the first week :cry:

I am on day one today and I'm ok so far. I am going on my first hols in August since having my daughter 18 months ago and I want to be as slim as possible. I have 5 months do you think it is at all possible to lose 6stone by then or do you think that's wishful thinking?!!:eek:

Please ignore my tracker below-not sure how to change it!!!

Last edited: 21 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katieg

katieg Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.3%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there, i think if you stick to this 100% your goal will be acheivable but maybe 5st will be more realistic? They say a stone per month on average. Whatever happens though you will be a different woman :)

4. jen_jen

jen_jen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie, calorie counting
    Stick to it as much as you possibly can! Like Katieg there, I'm not sure if 6st is possible, but certainly 5.

5. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    I'd say 5-5.5 stone, depending on how you do in the first couple of weeks but you never know. Yeye has done 4 stone in just 10 weeks.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.