wishing for skinny legs

Well done for not opting for the easy fix of pizza and chips SL! I'm finding myself get excited for our food shop this week! Weird! I think its because its making me feel in control of myself now, just can't wait to fill that fridge up with fruit, veg and other healthy stuff! Simple things! Keep at it everyone! X

I put a pound on this week which is a miracle with what I ate. However I need to get back in control because this weight is going to start slowly creeping back on. I dont really want to go to class because of the money but I'm using that as my last resort.
I thought it might be a good idea to share again why I want to do this.
1. Loose weight.
2. Not to feel self conscious when in a photo- not having to stand in a specific way.
3. Feel ok and not have to wear tights with dresses.
4. Fit back into clothes.
5. Because I want to do it and I know I can.
I'm not entirely sure why I've got into a bit of a rut and wheb I read other diaries I think that's what I should be doing and know I can do. So I'm going to stop using things as an excuse and just get on with it. I'm setting myself a challenge. By feb 13th so two weigh ins I want to lose 5lb or be damn well near it. Fingers crossed I will and with a bit of arse kicking from you lot I know I can do it.

You will shift that 5lbs no probs hun just stick to it :D your reasons for losing it are great and you will get there! xx

Had a good day went out to harvester. Had rice instead of chips and only had a 3 syn sauce. Had jambalaya for tea only 2.5 syns and lots of super speed. I'm out drinking tomorrow night I'm not going to lie I'm going to have a good time, everything with diet coke!

I'm out drinking tomorrow night I'm not going to lie I'm going to have a good time, everything with diet coke!

LOL have a great night tomorrow hun well deserved i say :D xx

Well I've had a pretty decent weekend. I was good and didn't opt for a maccy d last night but had a jacket potato. It took forever though 2 hours and it still wasn't cooked properly so it basically ended up as a bowl of baked beans.
We've got stir fry tonight, something like half a syn which is good and it's got a ton of super free.
I'm feeling more in control and knowing that I can and will do this.
I hope you've all had a good weekend.

Well done you are doing well, sometimes a 1lb gain can be good to spur you on. If you put your mind to it I am sure you can get 5lb gone in 2 weeks :)

Thank you paul, how are you getting on?
I've had a rank taste in my mouth for most of the day. Also found out that cream crackers are only 1.5 syn each.

Thank you paul, how are you getting on?
I've had a rank taste in my mouth for most of the day. Also found out that cream crackers are only 1.5 syn each.

I am finally getting back on track. Xmas period lasted 5 weeks, but finally getting moving again. Aiming to lose a stone in the next 7 weeks which should be manageable.

I have had a sore throat all day, really annoying me lol

Right so I had an early sneaky weigh in this morning and I put on a pound and a half this is rubbish. I've made a deal with myself if I cant keep on track for the next two weeks then I'm pulling this arse back to an sw class.
In another persons diary which I read a lot they've struggled to see that it's a long journey and for some reason I'm finding that at the moment too. I want this weight loss now. Not in the next three months or however long but now. What's really irritating me is that before Christmas I was so in the zone and it's flippen February now!
I know I can do this and that's what is particularly annoying.
Well tomorrow I'm starting a fresh new food diary with a new weight start, it will stay the same here, and unlike I said last week it's a brand new week and a lighter me. Sorry to go on a rant but I'm finding it really difficult at the moment.

Aw hope you feel better this morning and find focus once again :) You CAN do this

Ok so here I am on plan and focused to the sw gods. I'm probably going to be around 15 syns today but that's ok and it's better then it's been recently! One day at a time at the moment.

You can do this hun keep focused and believe in yourself :) xx

Had a good day yesterday I ended up on about 8 syns.
Me and the oh are both off today, this can sometimes be a bit of a hindrance but like I say one day at a time.
We're off for a big walk in the cold which will be nice. We're having bacon burgers and chips tonight so I'm not too sure what to have for breakfast as I often have weetabix or porridge.

Had a good day yesterday, went slightly over my 10 syns for the day I think I was 11.5 in the end.
We went for a massive walk- It seems that I also hate walking up hills as much as I do cycling up them. We had burger and chips for tea I forgot to add the bacon.
Not sure about today just had porridge with mixed berry's I think jacket potato for tea tonight. We need to go shopping today so I'm just looking around for some inspiration- I think we might have jambalya again because that was lovely. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

My afternoon snack so I don't eat biscuits anf rubbish.

ForumRunner_20130209_161418.png

I finished them. When I go shopping tonight im getting more. I love pickled veg.

I lost 2.5lb this week. I'm back where I was before I derailed.
I find towards the end of the week the hatdest because I start to feel that I can treat myself!?
I need to start exercising again this week I'm just too lazy! Next week I want to loose a pound. A pound a week is good enough for me.

Back