Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Witchcraft!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 30 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I've come to the conclusion that this diet is witchcraft.

Once a week I go and see my Wizardess and she gives me 21 magic potions which I drink. These potions fill me up so much I have no hunger but loads of energy, while I sleep the Wizardess sends goblins to my wardrobe which make my clothes bigger and puts invisible bandages round my tummy which make it smaller.

That's the only explanation I can think of.

Three stone in six weeks!!!!! Truly powers of the dark side??????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah, your mistake there is thinking that witchcraft is a manifestation of the darkside!
    Magic it may be, but it's full of lovely goodness and they're obviously good-natured helpful goblins!
    Gratz on your loss :D

4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL....I like that but i'm sure it's the darkside! They're been extremely helpful.....lol.

Well done on you fantastic weight loss....xxx

5. crazyjane

crazyjane Unzipping the fat suit

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you're not wrong!

6. Kippaxmum

Kippaxmum Back on the wagon

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol - that made me chuckle :)

7. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

wow 3stones in three weeks is amazing.. sometimes i think this diet is too good to be true... why didnt i no about CD years ago... o well, keep up the good work, you should be very proud of yourself xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.