wk 12 Wi (1st wk refeed)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by denajane, 10 December 2008 Social URL.

1. denajane

denajane Full Member

Well after eating this week ive only lost 1/2lb but at least I haven't put on, it feels really strange eating again but really good. I will confess tho I went to christmas markets in mcr last night with OH and had pancakes with cream and chocolate :break_diet:It was nice but not as nice as I was expecting just hope I don't pay for it next week, Im not feeling too guilty as it is the first time that I have strayed in 12 weeks!!!!!
    Good luck everyone getting weighed xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Its still a loss hun and well done! As ya have said its the first stray in 12 weeks so ya are entitled to it, gud for ya!

4. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    oh well done, at least you havent put on any weight and its still a loss!... i wouldnt worry too much about the mmmm pancakes..lol. you gotta deserve some kinda treat after putting up with it all for so long. well done

5. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done on the loss at least its not a gain & your eating again...Mmm pancakes....well you deserved a treat would'nt you say!!! Caz xx

6. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Well done on still losing during refeed, I have been told that it can be a funny week and not to worry if my weight goes up a bit when I start it, so that is brill!

I work in town but am avoiding the Xmas markets at moment to avoid temptation until nearer Xmas but it smells fab. So long as you enjoyed it and you resist if it triggers any cravings then I think you've earned the right to be normal x

7. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Your a lb closer to target, well done

8. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well done denajane. You sound totally in control. :)

9. bing

bing Restarting

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Well it's a minus figure at least, which is fab. ;)

You're entitled to spoil yourself with pancakes and stuff....just don't do it too often! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.