Wk 12 WI

scazman

I've just been for my 12th and final weigh in before taking a break from TLR (for reasons discussed on other threads.) I weighed in at 125.6 KG's (which is 19st 11lbs for the little englanders!) This means that I'm under 20 stone for the first time in six years! It's just struck me that the six and a bit stone that I've lost is 25% of my body weight. I could have given birth to a five year old child! Understandably I'm 'made up' (as they say in my adopted home town.)

Whilst at the pharmacy I bought a range of maintenance products which I intend to try over the coming week. I will then decide to what extent I'll rely on these products whilst on my extended hols - I may just opt to adopt an atkinsesque approach and avoid carbs and alcohol.

I had an ordinary LT shake for brekkie and I'll have another for lunch and then it's chicken breast and salad for tea. I'm more scared than excited but bring it on!

Thanks for all the words of support and encouragement from all you guys. TBH my biggest inspiration has been Gaz. I'm sure that Howdy, Cankster and the boys would agree that he is the male role model that us fat blokes crave!!! God bless yer Gaz!

really pleased for you hun, well done. Good luck with the refeed. Chicken and salad sounds yummmmmmmmm x

well done on this wks loss and good luck with the refeed. enjoy the hols and see you back soon on the TFR

Well done with your losses to date Scazman. I hope you get on ok with re-feeding. That will be me in 2 weeks time, so I am interested to see how you get on.Keep us posted ;)

Woweeee!!! Awesome awesome awesome! Scary to think that you could have squeezed out a 5 year old though! ;) Good luck with refeed and enjoy every mouthful! Me, jealous? Yup! :D

SCAZ MAN.....

Wow super super super cool - it must feel great to have achieved this new weight right before your refeed.

I have no doubt that you will have a brilliant holiday and enjoy your food while staying in control.

I love you posting here and i will miss you when your on your holiday.

Love u and well done babe

julz
xoxox

This means that I'm under 20 stone for the first time in six years! It's just struck me that the six and a bit stone that I've lost is 25% of my body weight. I could have given birth to a five year old child!
Well done babe!! Wow 6.5 stone...never mind giving birth to a 5 yr old (my youngest is 5 and weight 3 st) you could have given birth to my, 5ft 6.5 stone, 11 yrs old!!!!!!!
Oh my word what a fab achievement...whoop whoop
Made up for you!!! xx

Well done scazman on your great loss this week, a bit of balsalmic vinegar to your chicken salad tonight will yummy it up even more. Also on the maint soup front I make it up with 400mls water instead of the 300mls and add in some cooked broccli and cauliflower, its a hearty meal and keeps you full for ages, rather delicious, its my favourite of the maint prods. Best of luck to ya mate

I've come over all tearful:cry::rolleyes::D Good luck with your maintenance in sunny Africa fella. Soon as you get back though, no messing we want you straight back on it.
Well done for getting under that 20st thats a fantastic achievement geezer, nice job!!:)

ooops nearly forgot, the maintenance soup is pooo, no where near as good as the chicken!!

That is fan-bally-tastic Scaz! What an amazing achievement over 12 weeks! Good on you!

Nic, you took the words out of my mouth! I was going to say that my 10 year old only weighs 5 stone so Scaz could have given birth to one of his Y7's!!!!

Enjoy Africa and enjoy refeeding and maintenance.

x

Great news Scazzer - I think you too are an inspiration to us - anyone who can really give 100% deserves a 'big up' Oh and can you bring back some of the missing SAT results from your Jollies !!!!!

Back