Wk 13 WI

scazman

I re-started LT on Monday (after a month break whilst in Africa) but went for my WI today to get back into my Fri evening/Sat morning WI routine. To my delight I lost 9lbs and I'm now at a lower weight than when I took my break from LT!

To be honest I've found getting back into the LT frame of mind dead easy. It's actually quite liberating not eating food! I hope I'm not speaking too soon but I'm confident that I can now carry on my journey and achieve the same damatic success of my old muckers Gaz, Cankster, Howdy, Nic, Julz etc. They, among others, are my inspiration!

I'm finding it difficult at the mo to maintain my regularity of posts. The last term at school offered far more down time to spend time on t'internet than does this time of year. I will try to post more regualrly but please forgive me if my posts are more irregular over the coming few weeks!

Big Scaz love to all!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nice one Scaz thats great! x

Brilliant Scaz! It's good to hear that it's not so hard to restart after some of the horror stories I've heard. Well done. xx

Hey scaz, I am back on the wagon after being in Ethiopia!!!! I am on day 6 and not finding it bad to restart either. I also weighed in today after 5 days and lost 9lbs!!! We could be sisters!

Well done on your loss hun!

well done scaz, on ur WI, and getting bk on LT :talk017:

Well done Scaz. Great restart, you are an inspiration to many! Keep up the fab work.

How is the new term panning out for you?

x

Back