wk 17 weigh in wohoooooo!!!!

BRILLIANT!!! You've done so well already. Great work.

Wow, amazing loss this week. Well done. Good luck with your next week.

You are an absolute star and have every right to be totally chuffed with yourself. Brilliant this Lipotrim lark, isn't it!!!

Hi Lou

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

Well done!!!!!!!! What a great achievement...you must be feeling absolutley amazing.

Have a good week - you sure deserve it girl!!

Take care

How fantastic,congratulations:)

wooo! congrats! that's amazing! bet you're sooo happy! :) xxx

Fantastic!!

You are a real inspiration.
I have a similar amount to lose as you first did and so it really spurs me on to see you having done so well.
Hope this achievement brings you everything you want.
LLx

there are some totally fabulous losses on here, I love it already .... you are all so inspirational!

Hi LouLou:winner:
Huge congratulations to you, you must be so proud of yourself with how far you have come. Only one week left on TFR and then on to refeed, that's fantastic. Enjoy this last week and thanks for the inspiration.
Doirin

Congrat's that's brilliant x

Brilliant wow!!! An inspiration to us all. I never made it to goal whever ive lost weight before., but im determined to this time... Ur great !!!!!!! X

Congratulations, that is BRILLIANT : )

Fanbloodytastic!!!! well done! :)
Be seeing ya in the refeed section soon then! :D

:happy096: thats fantastic a real insperation to us all ! best of luck this week will be no bother to u!:D

Congrataltions..reading inspirational posts like your's makes me want to continue, well done!:happy096:

Back