wk 22 wi

pinkbaileys24

hi all
had my 22nd wi in yday and ave lost 5.5lbs :party0019:only lost 1.5lbs last wk but that was due to totm. joys of bein a woman lol. 91lbs lsot so far!!! cant believe ive stuck to it for this long.
only 3 wks to go to my refeed. am dreadin it tho, cuz im still really confused on how it work, and what i can and cant have!! xxx

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWZERS!

91 POUNDS!!!!!!!!

/me bows

hey, dont think you will have anything to worry about when you go to refeed! you have demonstrated so much willpower and determination to get where you are today, so im sure you will be show the same discipline when you go to refeed. Im sure there are loads of people here who can help you with what to eat when the time comes!

well done - you must feel like a new person!!!

xox

that is fantastic well done you x

Well done Gem you are fantasic for what you have done, good effort xxxxx

WOW, that is incredible, such a fantastic achievement.
You are a total inspiration.
Dont worry about re-feed, very easy and simple to follow, and tasting food after L/T is like the most delicious taste you have ever had. You really appreciate food and the taste of food and will find that you eat much slower and saviour the food.

Wow well done Gem you have done amazing!! xx

Well done Gem - you're a star - get out and get some serious clothes shopping done. You deserve it. Sarah x.

wow thats fantastic, i borowed a dvd on refeed from my chemist that makes you understand all aspects of refeedin,as well as what to eat and what to do afterwards,i suggest getin this dvd and writin down the info on it ,helps register better in your head when you copy stuff on paper .good luck on refeed babes xxxxxx

f**K me lol is a great loss in total so far , WELL DONE GIRL :talk017::talk017:

BLOODY AMAZING!!! Seriously mega results. You should be dead proud hun! I hope you are loving the new you! Its losses like yours that really motivate me.....so thank you!

Absolutely fantastic hun!! You have done so well, you are a total inspiration. I know what you mean about refeed though, LT is great but the downfall seems to be that refeed still is a mystery to most people. I think its because while on TFR its black and white, but after that there are so many choices to make, Low Carb, Low Fat, Low GI/GL, Low Calorie etc etc.....personally I wish there was a complete meal planner that would work for everyone but it seems that weight gain can be triggered by different foods in different people, at least with TFR it works for everyone!!!! Well done again. Keep us posted! x

Back