My SW Journey down from 25 stone to 10 stone CW 22 1/4

jules1981

Gold Member
I Have yo yoed for YEARS.... I have lost weight by hardly eating anything :( Which is not a healthy way to do it. SW is a healthy way.

I have clothes from a size 8- 30 in my wardrobe and I dont need them all :( at 22 stone 1/2 I am a size 24-26 24 on the top and 26 on the bottom... I have always been bigger on the bottom.

I was around 15 stone in may 2011... I got married in a size 18 dress ( and I thought I was massive then!) had a baby in 2012 and have bad PND :( and got psychosis and went on ant psychotic medicine and BOOM by Nov 2014 I was 25 stone. I am still on LOADS of medication for Depression/anxiety/ prolonged PND and psychosis.

End of Nov 2014 I joined SW weighing around 25 stone by may last year I had lost over 4 stone and was down to around 20.7.... but I have gained the weight back, so back on it I am.

I go to group and WI on Fri,,, but I WI everyday at home ( I know I shouldn't) BUT its the only thing that keeps me on track -Or not!)

Please come on my journey with me.....

xxxx

22. 1/4 lbs :)

Banana

Butternut squash soup :)

Apple and babybel cheese ( 2.5 syns)

Ryvita Mini breaks ( 5 syns)

Quorn cottage pie ( 2 .5 syns) and veggies

Jelly ( 0.5 syns) and an orange

HEA skimmed milk

HEB Oats

600 mls coffee ( 1 syn for milk out )

11/25

xxx

Last edited:
I used to love butternut squash soup, but my last batch was a bit gritty and put me off lol

I made this lot to thick, It was like eating baby puree!!!! I should of added some water to it. I didn't eat it all hence the 3 pm snack attack on the mini ryvitas... but all within my 25 syns :) xxx

You get 25syns, jammy bugger!! Only get 20, but I try to stick to 15 if I can help it.

My consultant told me If you are over 20 stone 25 syns 15-10 stone 20 syns and under 15 stone 15 syns.

I hardly ever use my 25 syns unless I Binge :( then I use them and mores :(

xxx

Just been on the bike for 11.32 seconds cycled 4k :) Didn't listen to music the whole time as couldn't get my MP3 player to work but I definitely went faster when I was listening to music :) up to 30 mph!!!! xxxx

Wow, ace. My consultant told me over 16st was 20syns and under 16st was 15... Oh well, im having enough trouble loosing weight sticking to 15syns at the minute.

Yep Thats why I hardly ever have 25. Its funny how different consultants tell you different things isnt it?

Heating up my cottage pie.... Having it with loads of speed veggies xxx

22 Stone

Banana

magic pancakes with blueberries and apple

Steak, mushroom and onions, vegetable couscous

HEA Skimmed milk

HEB Oats

500 mls sugar free squash

200 mls coffee

syns / 25

xxx

21.11 1/4 so happy to be typing 21 again
icon_smile.gif

2 x eggs

Blueberries

Apple

lasagne with 5% mince ( 3 syns for sauce) with pot wedges and BBq beans

500 mls sugar free squash

300 mls coffee

xxxx

Thank you hun :)

Was pretty good over our weekend away but did have sneaky chicken and chips last night.

We came home a day early due to my MH problems :( I really struggled being away from home :(

Will Weigh in tomorrow morning and see where I am forgot this morning.

xxxx

Apple

Chicken breast skewers with pepper and piri piri sauce ( 3 syns????)

pear, orange and yog

noodles, soya sauce and mixed veggies

HEA Skimmed milk

HEB

100 mls coffee ( 1syn for milk)

300 mls diet coke

1 L 500 mls sugar free squash

Syns 4/25

xxxx

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your MH troubles, that's a b&%#h when your away. My OH has MH problems but luckily he chills out on holidays. Hope your sneaky dinner hasn't put a dent in your weight loss

Strawberries and blueberries

Peppered hot salmon fillets ( 2 syns) with rocket, cherry tom and cucumber

crisps ( 5,5 syns)

Chicken, roast pot, carrots and parsnips in frylight oil, sprouts and mixed veggies and Gravy (3 syns) and horseradish sauce ( 3 syns)

Jelly (0.5 syns)

Hea skimmed milk

Heb

600 mls diet coke

600 mls coffee

Syns 14.5/25

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks hun my weight was wayyyyyyy up this morning 22.5 :( xxxxx

Is weird how it jumps like that sometimes, i can fluctuate 5 or 6 pound during a week and end up with a sts on weigh day lol

Yep its definitely weird hun never mind I have stayed on track today, will see what tomorrow shows xxxx

21. 12 3/4

2 x boiled eggs with Ryvita

crisps 5.5 syns

Apple

Chilli made with 5% mince, leek, toms, pepper, mushrooms and my fav food at the mo sweetcorn with jacket pots

hea skimmed milk

heb

cappuccino skinny one ( 5 syns)

Syns 10. 5/25

xxxx

Back