Wk 28 My last, endmost,terminal, ultimate, conclusive, hindmost,no more, and final WI

fattothin

Gold Member
Hello all, I just did my 28th last and final WI and I am pleased to say I finally got into the 11's, albeit only just. I now stand at 11st 12lb with a BMI of 26, so I am over the moon and some.
When I started out I didn't realise I would have got into such a strict regime of a diet and I certainly didn't think I would have reached the dizzy heights of the 11's because to be honest initially I would have been happy with getting to th 13' or even 14's.:D
So this week its a trip to the Dr's to get what MOT things I can get done and also to have a chat about my excess skin, he did say when I had a BMI of 29 to lose 1 more point off your BMI and he will consider trying to help, so true to form I lost 3 :)
I will start another thread in a second regards my trip to the Dr's shortly.
Good luck everyone this week with your WI's I hope you're all as happy as I am.:D

Last edited:
thats great mate, well done.

you dont look like you are harbouring any loose skin in your piccies... good luck at the dr's.

i went to the dr ages ago about loosing weight, and the misrible tw*t said 'i can send you do the dietician Helen, but we cant bang your door down and stop you over eating!' i almost knocked her out grrr..

i dont have much time for dr's.

did you see the website that gwuen listed about those creams? Tightening Loose Skin
seems impressive.

anyway, good luck, and good morning :)

H

hey gaz, that's brilliant hun. I am so happy for you, you really deserve it. You have been so strong and showed such determination to get to your goal. And along the way you have been very supportive and entertaining too! I hope you are staying on the forum now the job is done and you wont be too busy strutting that new bod around town! Thanks for your support and well done hun xxxxxx

Gaz that is soooooooooo fantastic well done hun you must be so proud of yourself
good luck with the docs xx

Congratulations. You're sure this time?? If you never lose another lb will you be happy?
You did amazing!

Guen

well done hun, :D

That is so fantastic, well done mate, really chuffed for ya x

AWESOME GAZ JUST AWESOME!

wow! Gaz you are awesome - such an inspiration to us ladies - but i am sure you have inspired countless men over the months that you dont even know about! Im sure you have helped to change so many lives....(in your own special gazza way! Lol)

you are one of my fav forumers and i love having you around so hopefully you will hang around to see me and nic reach our final leg goal! (there's gonna be some healthy competition around here and we might need a ref!)

good luck with the docs - i really hope that whatever you want done happens and that you will be 100% happy with the whole new you!

you look gorgeous in your pics and you are a star inside your heart - a great guy inside and out xox

love you gazza

julzie
xox

just one more word for you gaz....
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome
awesome

Absolutely fantastic news Gaz! We all knew you would do it but it doesn't make it any less great that you have! Brilliant brilliant stuff! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: xxx

Well done Gaz! Gosh such determination to go through the yucky few days getting into ketosis for the final few pounds!!!! I am sssoooo impressed! Did you find it hard getting back on LT??? I am going to restart in a few weeks and feel motivated to do it but so many seem to find it so hard to restart!

Anyway fab loss hun! Well done you!

Hello all, I just did my 28th last and final WI and I am pleased to say I finally got into the 11's, albeit only just. I now stand at 11st 12lb with a BMI of 26, so I am over the moon and some.
When I started out I didn't realise I would have got into such a strict regime of a diet and I certainly didn't think I would have reached the dizzy heights of the 11's because to be honest initially I would have been happy with getting to th 13' or even 14's.:D
So this week its a trip to the Dr's to get what MOT things I can get done and also to have a chat about my excess skin, he did say when I had a BMI of 29 to lose 1 more point off your BMI and he will consider trying to help, so true to form I lost 3 :)
I will start another thread in a second regards my trip to the Dr's shortly.
Good luck everyone this week with your WI's I hope you're all as happy as I am.:D

well done - fantastic achievement :D

look forward to hearing some good news bout your GP trip......

keep us posted !

Debz xx

i went to the dr ages ago about loosing weight, and the misrible tw*t said 'i can send you do the dietician Helen, but we cant bang your door down and stop you over eating!' i almost knocked her out grrr..

LMAO!!!! Sounds like my doctor! But in fairness prior to finding LT I would have needed someone to litterally keep the food away from me! In fact I used to ask my son to hide food from me when he was young! And he used to love it! Then a few days later I would find the biscuits in the oven on wrapped up in the coal bucket!! He used to take great pride in the length of time it would take me to find them!!!!!:eek:

Sara4 - how cute is that?! :)

Dude, am well pleased for you. Glad to see you are where you want to be. Keep us all posted on how it goes at the doctors as I imagine we will all be interested.

I did read on another forum that the usual policy is if you can get down to a normal BMI and maintain that BMI over a year, they will then set the wheels on motion for tummy tuck or the like.

Good luck mate :)

Gary, you are an inspiration to all of us. Are you refeeding again then? You cant leave us!!! I've just come back and need your no nonsense messages!!!!!xx

well done darling... you really, really, really deserve to be where you are!
If your doc is any kind of man he will honour his promise!
You are one of the few men i admire x you have done this without a whing or a moan and have always helped others.....being a slap when needed or words of encouragment
Chuffed to bits for you and i can't wait to see what happens with your doc x

Ditto all of the above messages, so pleased you've finally reached your personal goal - look forward to seeing new messages from you looking for relationship advice from the nutters on here - NOT !!

Take care of yourself - good luck for tomorrow xx

well done gaz, made up for you reaching your goal. good luck with the doc

Back