Wk 3 results...not great but

CAZ72

Silver Member
It is the totm, so i hope thats why,saying that i'm now out of the obese range at last:D:D:D & i've lost a stone since coming back on LT:talk017:
Good luck to you all with your WI,s this week!!! Caz xx

well done on losing your first stone!! it's a good feeling isn't it :) a stone off in 3 weeks is fab!

Hiya, That's brilliant stone off iin 3 wks. I've my 3rd weigh in after work today. Dreading it as looking at the odd person's stats it seems Wk3 can be a low weight loss. Being your TOTM you have done brilliantly.

Congrats on the loss but more congrats for coming out of the obese range. Great feeling isn't it! I did it on Saturday and was so chuffed about it. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

That is still really good. I didnt lose any of my totm. well done.

It is the totm, so i hope thats why,saying that i'm now out of the obese range at last:D:D:D & i've lost a stone since coming back on LT:talk017:
Good luck to you all with your WI,s this week!!! Caz xx

Well done Caz you are doing brilliant :):)

Thanx guys...does feel great now i'm no longer in the obese range,roll on getting into the 12 stones something...can't wait. Caz xx

Hi caz72,
Good for you the first stone down this time around, I have been looking at your stats. Your weight loss is amazing. Well done on coming back to finish what you started. It shows great control. Well done again.
Doirin

That's a fabulous result - well done you!

brilliant well done. xx

Back