Wk 3 Weigh In - Major Motivation Needed!

Hiya. Was doing so well until Thursday then had a major carb relapse. Forgot to take a bar out with me and ended up buying a Greggs pasty then Friday had two slices of toast. Ive got to see Ive been feeling quite hungry this week. Any ideas would help. I dont think Ive actually gone into Ketosis yet either. How can I survive another 2 months minimum? What kind of losses can I expoect if I carry on? I know its not a miracle and I have to put the work in too but any fab stories would help me loads.:eek:

Week 1-12 lb:):):):):):):):):):):):)
Week 2- 5 lb :):):):):)
Week 3- +1 lb :sigh:
Week 4-
Week 5-
Week 6-

You'll have well and truly kicked yourself out of ketosis. If you stuck to the plan before that you would Bevin ketosis no question about it :)

Stick to the plan and you'll lose around a stone a month. Your first 2 weeks losses were fab

Okay, well I wasn't on Exante but on another VLCD I lost 3 stone in 3 months, the first 4 weeks were the hardest and then I totally got my groove going and the rest flew by. If you can stick at it you really do get big big result. You need to get your mind into the zone and find a motivator. Maybe remind yourself of why you chose Exante in the first place and channel some of that enthusiasm! x

Back