Wk 3 weight lose

Lottyfern

:scale::wow::wow::wow:This is unbelievable wk 3 and another great loss 6lb:party0049: Never have I lost so much weight in such a short time on any diet:character00100: this make it 24lb in 3 weeks, :vibes:4lb next week and that's 2 stone :crazy: Had to change my work trousers for a smaller size because they were slipping down and the crouch was hanging (not a pretty sight) LOL:giggle:Ive got home work this week loads of it :eek: haven't got a clue what to do brain dead, cant think of any goals apart from losing weight:confused: has anybody else had this problem?

butterfly5wg9.gif

Wow, LottyFern, what fantastic losses. Congratulations.

I know what you mean about the goals. I put my goal down as sticking to the programme as that is all I'm thinking about too!

Thats Really Good - I Lost 5lbs This Week - Only 6 To Go Till 2 Stone - Had The Same Problem When My Hairdreser Failed To Notice My Weight Loss - Sod Them !!!!!

that is amazing - so close to 2 stone. You must be feeling amazing...

Keep it up - you are doing incredible

:wow:you are doing fab.i wrote in my goals that i wanted to look good on holiday next year, buy loads of new small tpye clothes & feel sexy not frumpy.

:character00238:Thanks everyone I am very pleased with my weight loss:party0011:As for the goals well I will have to sit down and have a good think:banghead: I must have something I want to aim for but all I can think of is to lose all my weight:sigh:

Well done lottyfern, makes it all worthwhile dont it? I know what you mean about the brain thing, I am in revision hell at the moment (its only GCSE maths !) god dont ask why Im doing this to myself at 48 its a long story , I have a habit of doing daft things like this I started a degree when I was 41!
I keep looking the maths work I did pre LL and think how didI do that, dont get it at all now ? some of the weight loss must be my brain shrinking!
Well done and keep it up !
Carole

Well done WELL DONE.

Keep it up xx

What a great weight loss, well done.
I found my goals difficult because over the last few years I have achieved all the things I've wanted to, or I've put into place the steps that I need to go through to achieve my goals, I eventually chose these after lots of thought,
1, to wear my wedding ring again
2, to stick to abstinence
3, to lose 7 stone
4, to go on holiday 'slim'
5, to be happy with my weight
6, to be able to look in the mirror & like what I see

I must admit they are all quite a long way off, but I am more than half way there.

Good luck choosing your goals.

:character00238:Thank you for your ideas on goals it sounds easy when you read somebody else's
goals but its given me food :gimi:for thought
15355aj.gif

Back