• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wk 3 WI, and the Flapjack...

So 3lb down this week - my own scales currently weigh me in at 2lb less than hers but ho hum, i'll stick to the "official" weighin... actually, on my scales, i've been the same weight for 3 mornings in a row which is slightly annoying (i know i know, don't weigh every day :))
Still! my jeans are REALLY baggy, which is a bonus, and my pharmacist finally had flapjacks in!!! came home, sitting here with my coffee and coconut flapjack.....

:rolleyes: yes well, that wasn't the chewy, oaty, sweet goodness i craved in a flapjack :p but, its something to chew! may try this flapjack porridge everyone's been raving about! But for now, its actually kinda nice with a cup of sweetened coffee and my laptop... we'll see in 7 days - she gave me 7 of them. I have chicken soups and strawb shakes in reserve:D

So 3lb down this week ladies, and kudos to everyone else for their week's Weightloss!

Polly
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done POlly, you're over halfway too. hurrah!

Excellent!!! Really well done! :D Enjoy those flapjacks! ;)

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Poll, good job on the 3lb loss and I see you are now halfway to target. So jolly well done. Hope the flapjacks keep tasting o.k.

Well done Polly!!