Wk 3 WI, and the Flapjack...

Pollylicious

not-so-pudgy
So 3lb down this week - my own scales currently weigh me in at 2lb less than hers but ho hum, i'll stick to the "official" weighin... actually, on my scales, i've been the same weight for 3 mornings in a row which is slightly annoying (i know i know, don't weigh every day :))
Still! my jeans are REALLY baggy, which is a bonus, and my pharmacist finally had flapjacks in!!! came home, sitting here with my coffee and coconut flapjack.....

:rolleyes: yes well, that wasn't the chewy, oaty, sweet goodness i craved in a flapjack :p but, its something to chew! may try this flapjack porridge everyone's been raving about! But for now, its actually kinda nice with a cup of sweetened coffee and my laptop... we'll see in 7 days - she gave me 7 of them. I have chicken soups and strawb shakes in reserve:D

So 3lb down this week ladies, and kudos to everyone else for their week's Weightloss!

Polly
xx

well done POlly, you're over halfway too. hurrah!

Excellent!!! Really well done! :D Enjoy those flapjacks! ;)

Poll, good job on the 3lb loss and I see you are now halfway to target. So jolly well done. Hope the flapjacks keep tasting o.k.

Well done Polly!!

Back