WK 5 - 7 Pounds Gone = 40lbs!!!

shivam

Just has my Week 5 Weigh In and Really glad to see another 7lbs gone this week. That's 40lbs since starting on 7th June!

Iv had to go out and buy new clothes, as everything else is looking really baggy, and have found loads of stuff in my cupboard that fits me now! Yeee:D:D:D

2 more lbs and i'll be 3 stones gone!!!

Really Scared about next week weigh in as I'm going on holiday tomorrow! ALL INCLUSIVE! - Least I can have as much as salad as I want!

WOW, well done shivam!! Try to enjoy your holiday and the short break from the diet :D

That's fantastic, well done!

Leese

WOW, well done shivam!! Try to enjoy your holiday and the short break from the diet :D

Thanks, MrMojo.. I thought I can use that week as the week were you introduce foods again but I'm just going to find food with high protein like chicken, eggs and salad. Hopfully Ill be fine! Might have one or two drinks! :D But not having dranked in ages, im guessing one glass of wine will get me tipsy!

wow!! well done shivam..40lbs is a huge amount to lose in 5 weeks. Have you stuck to TS in those 5 weeks?

Enjoy your holiday :)

Dee
xx

Thanks Dee, Well I have stuck to the diet, but there have been times were I havnt had the full three shakes, so not had the 600kcal!...There also was a day or two were I only had one shake! That's because I'v been really buzy and if it gets really late at night, I don't want to drink or eat anything.
I guess it could be maybe i'm only 20 and my metobolism is still going good and i'm doing alot of skipping and walking!

Im going holiday 2'm so im going to use that week to introduce foods were I'll try and find some grileed chicken with salad or somthing and might takes some bars!.x

WOW 40lb is a great number you should be so proud of yourself . enjoy ur diet free holiday just remember to get straight bk on it when u get bk that what ppl find hard when avin a break gd luck x

Wow 40lbs in just over a month - that is fantastic! :) :) :)

wow thats amazing!!!! Bet you're so happy and rightly so, have a fantastic holiday and enjoy yourself x

Can we swap metabolisms please?! I'm 32 and find it so much harder to lose weight now. Well done though, thats an amazing loss in 5 weeks!

Shiv! Fantastic mate! Good luck with your AI holiday - you'll be grand on the protein and salad :)

Back