WK 5 Weigh In

Skinniminx

Silver Member
Well I can't believe I've lost another 3lbs which means I've completed all my mini goals .... but now to tackle my Super Goals!!! I honestly didn't feel as though I had lost any weight this week don't know why just didn't seem to feel any lighter (if that makes sense). Well good luck to everybody else on your continued weight loss!! xx :D

Well done you, almost half way there :D

Well done you, almost half way there :D
Thanks I know half way there .... now my real journey does begin!! Your doing really well as well!! x

Skinniminx said:
Well I can't believe I've lost another 3lbs which means I've completed all my mini goals .... but now to tackle my Super Goals!!! I honestly didn't feel as though I had lost any weight this week don't know why just didn't seem to feel any lighter (if that makes sense). Well good luck to everybody else on your continued weight loss!! xx :D

Wooohooooo skinniminx get you! You will smash those supergoals in no time! x

Wooohooooo skinniminx get you! You will smash those supergoals in no time! x
Thank you so much .... I can't believe I'm practically half way there but I do wish the sun would shine every day as it makes me feel much more positive, happier and easier to cope with the diet:) .... oh well rain tomorrow I think :( xx

good stuff skinny! Nice to see alot of green grins in your sig and congrats on a 5th straight week of weight loss!
P

Nice one! That's brill! Can't wait to get half way, hopefully won't be too long! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back