WK 8 WI YEAHHH HALF WAY THERE

jackie2029

Hi guys

Lost 3.5 today, well chuffed, over the 2 1/2 mark in 8 weeks and only 6lb till i reach 3stone lost!!! cant quite believe it, and every week im in shock as to how quickly this diet works, well worth the sometimes difficult days, good luck everyone on their losses too jxx god a i love this diet, was thinking of getting a t-shirt with 'I LOVE LIPOTRIM' lol

Fantastic sweetie - well done! You must be so proud of yourself! Roll on the 3 stone mark!!! :D

Hi guys

Lost 3.5 today, well chuffed, over the 2 1/2 mark in 8 weeks and only 6lb till i reach 3stone lost!!! cant quite believe it, and every week im in shock as to how quickly this diet works, well worth the sometimes difficult days, good luck everyone on their losses too jxx god a i love this diet, was thinking of getting a t-shirt with 'I LOVE LIPOTRIM' lol

Well done Jackie. What is spooky is that we started the same time ,at the same weight and have lost the same amount of weight.:D

thanks rainbow, kay that is soooo weird and looks like we have roughly about the same to lose too!! very kool, have to keep each other updated, your very close to your 3 stone mark too, go girl x

It's ace innit. Best bit is when you have to buy new clothes and people start to comment.

Well done babe x

Well done Jackie, you'll soon be there xx

well done j halfway there and doing it at such a great speed. roll on (or should i say off) 3 stone

wow thats great the end is near x

god that sounds scary missy when u say it like that lol

awesome!

Wow - almost 3 stone - you must be feeling like a different person! Congratulations on your loss so far xox

I love the way u write your weekly goal in your signature!

Lost 3.5 today, well chuffed, over the 2 1/2 mark in 8 weeks and only 6lb till i reach 3stone lost!!!

WOW! well done:wow::wow::wow:

Love Mini xxx

thanks rainbow, kay that is soooo weird and looks like we have roughly about the same to lose too!! very kool, have to keep each other updated, your very close to your 3 stone mark too, go girl x

Six pounds to go.This week would be nice but probably will be the week after. I have about six weeks to go before I re-feed for my holiday.Thats less time than i've already done,but I will be straight back on lt as soon as I come back. This IS my time.:D

u tell em kay! lol thanks guys

WOW WEEE MELT CITY.....FAB loss hun and great feeling on being half way...Nearly there hun x x x

thanks nic

Well done Jackie, that is fantastic! Being halfway there must be amazing - I still have a fair way to go till I'm halfway.

Good luck for reaching your next target.

x

Back