Wk2 WI

orinoco

Didn't have chance to post yesterday after my weigh in, but very happy with how the diet is going this week 7lb loss so 18lb total, found 2nd week harder than first with cravings, but have now realised that by not having enough water it tends to make me hungry, when I say enough....on a couple of days I was busy busy so only took on about 1 ltr of water, despite this I didn't cheat but realise that water is my friend :waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

Fantastic results! well done you!
Water definitely IS the key! x

Well done to and yes I'm the same and get hungry if I don't have enough water - have you had sparkling water as well it's nice really chilled
Keep going and good luck for wk3 x:)

Well done, 7lbs is a great loss. Keep up the water cos as you said you really do need it. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Thats fantastic .well done. This week will be easier (Thats what I found) keep it up !!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Well done a fantastic loss :D

7lbs....:wee: Thats brilliant. Yes, I struggled well into my 2nd week with the cravings, but I'm sure that if you persevere, you will come through the other side.....!!

Definitely going to persevere and keep the water intake up, thanks for all you kinds words and encouragment

Good job , well done :)

Wow another great loss! Fab hun :D xx

Wow fantastic weight loss, keep up the great work hun xxx

Back