Wobble

emmamissfun

I got thru my first major wobble!! it was a tough one too.

I was in Tesco and saw everyone buying their snacks and dvds for a cosy sat night in. I bought a dvd and some makeup but was feeling so low, I kept thinking how nice it would be to have a takeaway, wine and a quite night in with hubby as my children are on a sleepover at their grannys.

This mind torture went on for about 4 hours. I was literally thinking of going to the chinese getting something and going home and how nice it would be to eat it. My husband is in work until 7 and he was very kind txting me. In the end I had my bar and shake I usally leave until the evening and I am over it.

PHEW I didnt cave, I would have prob been hunting thru the kitchen right now and binging!!

Its made me realise I have to stop using food as a comfort. I shouldnt think Im missing out, this is gonna make my life so much better!

Im still on the climb, im not half way their yet and need to keep focused!!

Anyone else having a wobble, battle thru it youll feel SO much better once you get thru it and sticked to the plan!

Woooooot! :party0011: well done, doll! Getting through those first wobbles is so hard but so worth it when you think back on how strong you were and how strong you really are!! xx

Thanks, I dont know what came over me. I was just feeling so down and a bit weepy. Maybe TOTM is coming up or something. Since being overweight Ive not been regular sometimes only having a TOTM 3 times a year so goodness knows when I am due one!

I feel exactly the same tonight! Day 9 and I've just screamed at everyone and burst out crying cause I want a Chinese. Just had a soup in the living room away from them scoffing their fat frigging faces!! I will not cave I will not cave I will not cave

Well done unfortunatley I did cave I have been doing TS since Monday and weighed myself this morning and had lost 6lbs but yesturday my sister's fiancee called me and asked me to go out for my sister's birthday to a chinese buffet, I said no and told him why but he was not happy and said I was being horrible to my sister, anyway to cut a long story short as I felt guilty I did go but I was very careful about what I ate just stuck to the chicken on kebab sticks and brocoli/cauliflower/mushrooms and resisted everything I like including the cake that I made her, however now I just feel so full and bloated and wish I had not eaten any of it, I just hope it doesn't impact my weight lose too much.

Im on day 13, I haven't caved yet. Im really happy about it, I think Im really focused because I want this so much. Well done to everyone for not caving - its really hard especially when people around you are eating what they like! :)

Back