Wohoo a wedding invite

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I'm beyond excited!!! Today we got an invite to out step-nephews wedding at the end of July. I can't wait to see what size I'll be by then. I'd love a pretty maxi dress which I've not ever bought before as they looked awful. I also have a lovely top I bought for a wedding 9 years ago & never got in. Gonna see if I can slim in to that!

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH a goal!! That will keep the motivation up when all else fails. It will be great as well to see the faces of ones who haven't seen you for ages. At a mere pound a week that will be another 2 stone off by then. At LEAST!

KB x

Lexie2005 said:
I'm beyond excited!!! Today we got an invite to out step-nephews wedding at the end of July. I can't wait to see what size I'll be by then. I'd love a pretty maxi dress which I've not ever bought before as they looked awful. I also have a lovely top I bought for a wedding 9 years ago & never got in. Gonna see if I can slim in to that!

Ooh set a mini challenge for yourself x

aaahh that is lovely. it will be so lovely to have a goal and you will be able to show off your new figure.

KittyBling said:
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH a goal!! That will keep the motivation up when all else fails. It will be great as well to see the faces of ones who haven't seen you for ages. At a mere pound a week that will be another 2 stone off by then. At LEAST!

KB x

Ooh Kitty I'd not worked that out, very excited x

Hey I have a nice linen maxi dress I got from next in pink size 18 halter neck with cross over at back - very good condition :) your welcome to it if you like..

ohhhhh i love maxi dresses too!!! im sure your gonna look fab for the wedding lexie!! xx

oooooo misbehave that dress sounds lovely x

Mis-behave said:
Hey I have a nice linen maxi dress I got from next in pink size 18 halter neck with cross over at back - very good condition :) your welcome to it if you like..

Ooh sounds lovely!!!!

Monsoon! you have to go to Monsoon! lol

Excellent idea. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent idea. :)

Ok then end of June when Dan gets paid Kat & Lexie shopping trip it is! I am now thinking a pencil skirt (cos by then I will no longer had cankles!) with nude high heels & that top I sent you the piccie of..... Well maybe anyway.... I am beyond excited!

Sounds a great idea but by then you'll be an almost skinny minny and will deserve an entirely new outfit

Course I can :) you'll be so irritable by then he'll be desperate to buy you the whole lot :)

Lol haha sorry lex. That should be irrisistable!!!! iPhone's think they know everything!

Back