• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Woman of the Year....

That's me! I'm sooo chuffed to say that I won our class Woman of the Year and will hopefully be going through to the district finals! It really was such an honour and I was soooo shocked and pleased. We had loads of deserving nominees who all have worked their bums off.

I hate public speaking so have no clue how I'll cope at a proper final! :eek: :D :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Congratulations and well done Stacey, it's well deserved, I tried to rep you love but I was told to spread it around a bit which is a shame, sorry about that, but, I am thrilled for you. X

julie19

Silver Member
Well done Stacey - doesn't it feel fantastic to know that your fellow class members think so much of you? Gives you a huge boost doesn't it?

Good Luck for the finals - when are yours?

I will succeed!!!
wow! That's amazing! Well done you!!! :D xx

Well done thats fab. My friend won in our class and I was so pleased for her she will go through to the next bit too. It gives you such a boost and makes it all worth while even more. Congratulations xx

Thanks everyone! I think the finals are on the 20th Sept. I don't really hold out much hope of winning - from what I hear it's always the women who lose 10+st who win but it will be nice (nerveracking!) to take part and it's been an honour to be picked from my class.

Well done lovely!!!! Good luck in the district finals. xx