woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey EB well done for getting there!

I got through to the final 6 for our district. Didn't win, but am very happy with the result! I got through to the final 6 for our district. Didn't win, but am very happy with the result!

Shrimpy said:
Hey EB well done for getting there!

I got through to the final 6 for our district. Didn't win, but am very happy with the result! I got through to the final 6 for our district. Didn't win, but am very happy with the result!

Wow! Well done shrimpy! You must have been over the moon to go that far x

I am!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :)

hey guys just to let you know i only went and bloody won!! i have to go to the semi finals on oct 9th and do it all over again, that was the most amazingly emotional day ever wow!!

BIG huge well done!!!! Just shows this CAN be done, and just think how what you have done is not only brilliant for you but for those you have inspired! Me included! :)

Well done Cara!!!!!!!!!!!1

caramumofmany said:
hey guys just to let you know i only went and bloody won!! i have to go to the semi finals on oct 9th and do it all over again, that was the most amazingly emotional day ever wow!!

Well done u really are a mahoosive inspiration xx

Well done to all of us who got that far! :D

caramumofmany said:

Congratulations! You look fantastic in that dress! Xxx

so when i go to head office in october i will be up against around 40 other woman i was so scared yesterday i can only imagine what i will be like that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back