woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cara you will be fine - You have done so well and some nerves are good! Just go along and enjoy it, your weight loss speaks for itself :) x

Well done to all of you who made it so far & of course to Cara!!!! You are all such a fantastic inspiration:)

this time next weekend i am up participating in these in hope to get a place in the final 10 with my amazing 8st loss i have had in the last 9 months ... not feeling great today

how exciting and nerve racking for you, you already know you are a winner and so go along and enjoy the day and all it has to offer. Huge congratulations on getting there.

thanx guys x i am leaving on saturday and going up by train, staying in a nice hotel for a couple nights and coming home on the monday back on the train as we can't get one on the sunday evening.. its gonna be a long hall i think.. i just need to get everything i need packed up and ready

It's so exciting! I've got every faith you will go through to the big awards ceremony & I'm so excited for you! Please give us a detailed story of what happened when you get back:) wishing you all the luck in the world x

How exciting! Woo!!! SW head office is amazing! I hope they feed you- the canteen is all SW friendly nomness!

Make sure to take your camera you'll want some photos of those loos!

Good luck! I'm 100% you'll do us all proud- go and enjoy it, it's an utterly amazing achievement to have gotten so far. Well done! :bighug:

the camera will deffinately be coming in the suitcase. lol... well when i get a suitcase that is lol.. were staying at the derbyshire hotel i believe i don't have full details on any of this or the train times yet hopefully will in the next couple days .. i can't believe how fast it has come around .. thanx for the support ladies i am sure its going to be whirlwind of a weekend and i will tell my story the best i know how

i'm not a maintainer yet i still have around 1st to loose... loosing this last stone is proving slow mind

caramumofmany said:
i'm not a maintainer yet i still have around 1st to loose... loosing this last stone is proving slow mind

You are so amazing! Such an inspiration! I have just started my journey with 10 stone to lose, first stone gone in the first three weeks, am I right that you've lost 8st in 9 months???!

yup just under 9 months i started at the beginning of january this year x

caramumofmany said:

That's so amazing! Very very well done! :)

Well after you event next weekend, maybe when you has the space and thoughts collected you could type a few words, that would allow us to see how you achieved what did in those 9 months.(The tips/pitfalls on your journey) Again best wishes for event, but as you meets it head on, Be Mindful Your A Winner And An Achiever!!!!!

well ladies the weekend is fast upon me and i have to spend today packing my case ready to hop on the train tomorrow upto headoffice, i will try and get some pics to mark the weekend .. and of course if i can of the celeb lol.. i am so nervous but so proud to be up there representing my district its amazing... i don't think i will progress into the final 10 but i plan on enjoying every minute of being there!!

well ladies the weekend is fast upon me and i have to spend today packing my case ready to hop on the train tomorrow upto headoffice, i will try and get some pics to mark the weekend .. and of course if i can of the celeb lol.. i am so nervous but so proud to be up there representing my district its amazing... i don't think i will progress into the final 10 but i plan on enjoying every minute of being there!!

have a brilliant time

Good luck Cara and have a fantastic time this weekend. You deserve every second of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back