Woman of the Year....

StaceyUK

Gold Member
That's me! I'm sooo chuffed to say that I won our class Woman of the Year and will hopefully be going through to the district finals! It really was such an honour and I was soooo shocked and pleased. We had loads of deserving nominees who all have worked their bums off.

I hate public speaking so have no clue how I'll cope at a proper final! :eek: :D :eek:

Congratulations and well done Stacey, it's well deserved, I tried to rep you love but I was told to spread it around a bit which is a shame, sorry about that, but, I am thrilled for you. X

Well done Stacey - doesn't it feel fantastic to know that your fellow class members think so much of you? Gives you a huge boost doesn't it?

Good Luck for the finals - when are yours?

wow! That's amazing! Well done you!!! :D xx

Well done thats fab. My friend won in our class and I was so pleased for her she will go through to the next bit too. It gives you such a boost and makes it all worth while even more. Congratulations xx

that's well deserved Stacey, you are doing so well and are so helpful too. Good luck in the district finals:)

Thanks everyone! I think the finals are on the 20th Sept. I don't really hold out much hope of winning - from what I hear it's always the women who lose 10+st who win but it will be nice (nerveracking!) to take part and it's been an honour to be picked from my class.

Well done you! Don't worry about the public speaking - remember everyone else will be feeling just as nervous, even if they don't look it.

Well done lovely!!!! Good luck in the district finals. xx

Back