woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!!! You will have an amazing time, SW HO is lovely, you'll be treated like a winner even if you don't make it through (which I hope you do BTW).

All the best xxx

Have a fab time, enjoy head office and tell us all about it when you get back!

(good luck too)

had an amazing weekend, got to the hotel saturday evening where we dropped our stuff to our rooms and went for our meal, not slimming world friendly but i made the best choices i could, we sat in the lounge for hours after this and met some amazing ladies before returning to the rooms to relas for the evening, i had a lovely bath and settled down for the evening, i didn;t sleep at all. lol
the next day we set off for head office at 9am all packed up and ready for the day, when we got to head office we had to sign in and then it was off to the restuarant for tea and coffee before being weighed and measured ... i had gained a 1lb and lost an 1/2in in height sods law really lol... after this we had our photos taken with dr hilary jones .. then back to the restuarant, at 10 30 they came and told us what would be happening through the day etc, at 11 15am we were sent off in small groups to tell our stories, i was 3rd to tell mine i was very nervous and i cried lots lol.. at 12 15pm we all went for lunch all slimming world friendly but i way over indulged lol... at 1 30pm we went into the big room where we were all called up one by one and given a framed certifcate and bottle of champagne all engraved... after this the 10 finalists were called .. i wasn't one of them but they were big losses i know they say it is down to stories and not losses but seriously it was deffinately about the losses cause some of the woman that went through there stories werent very inspirational to say the least... i had an amazing day plan all went to plot on the way home and i gained 1/2lb this week but i am back on plan now and hopping for a loss this next week lol
021.jpg

48 semi finalists between us had lost well over 379st
scan0002-2.jpg

scan0004-2.jpg

Well done!!! They know nothing!!!

You are definitely OUR Woman of the Year!!!! :D :D :D

I agree 100% with that!!!!

Well done Cara and what a fabulous dress too :)

I was only thinking of you today wondering how you got on........well done, i hope you had a lovely time....you look fab and the dress is lovely :)
xx

the dress got alot of attention lol, think i may wear it to the christmas party i am going too in december if it still fits ? lol

I can spot the two ladies from my round!! :) Sarah was who i was hoping would go through! (she has a bright blue top and a black cardi in the photo) three up and two in from the front of the pic!!!

Congratulations on being a semi finalist Cara! fabulous!

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back